Where do all you "Traders" trade from?

Where do all you "Traders" trade from?

• Total voters
Hi guys, I see some of u trade from library/malls/public places... I was wondering if its possible specially in India. I have seen people trade/work from lib/malls or even "mobile offices" , cafes abroad, but is it possible to do it in India. Please guys share ur trading/Working experiences about these places.

U

uasish

If you have a Lap Top with Internet connection card then technically you can Trade from anywhere.
As you can compose an email & send from a public place,can you do that in case of any imp. matters like prepearing a project to be submitted next day at office,if you can concentrate in a public place,then you can trade also.

L

learn2trade08

http://pasneddons.com/Kudle%20Beach.JPGi'd love to trade or work on my laptop from here,one of the best kept secrets in South India and the best beach i have been to anywhere on earth...:D

all the best
If you have a Lap Top with Internet connection card then technically you can Trade from anywhere.
As you can compose an email & send from a public place,can you do that in case of any imp. matters like prepearing a project to be submitted next day at office,if you can concentrate in a public place,then you can trade also.

Friend ,same here ,did'nt knew was following you.:D
If one wants to actively daytrade,one requires atleast 2 computers,( one for getting real time prices,charting etc and one for putting through the orders,stoploss,profit taking etc.

In days of powershortages, one requires a good 4-5 hrs backup UPS.

A V Sat connection is little expensive but very fast and totally dependable.If your volume is 500 nifty and above,V sat is ideal.We are doing a pretty serious business so must have up-to-date tools.Ideally 1-2 backup machines and a dealer is also needed if 2-3 traders come togather and establish a trading office.

Regards,Tradewell,

Smart_trade

kkseal

If one wants to actively daytrade,one requires atleast 2 computers,( one for getting real time prices,charting etc and one for putting through the orders,stoploss,profit taking etc.
Is a multi-head (dual,quad) monitor a better option? Anybody using the same??

Regards

Last edited: