Where to communicate if not receiving Resend confirmation email

Hi , I tried everything but not able to receive Resend confirmation email because of which I am not able to use my old id MANISH_DAMANI. I used contact us but no use. I want posting privileges which was stopped due to forget password use. Later I recall password any how but my posting privilege stuck. Please administrator or owner help me so that I can use my old id . Opened this id to request specially. Plz help.

travi

Hi , I tried everything but not able to receive Resend confirmation email because of which I am not able to use my old id MANISH_DAMANI. I used contact us but no use. I want posting privileges which was stopped due to forget password use. Later I recall password any how but my posting privilege stuck. Please administrator or owner help me so that I can use my old id . Opened this id to request specially. Plz help.
We can tag the Mods and Admin to help out here, it may take sometime though while they check your issue.

@Traderji @Smart_trade @timepass Kindly taken note.

I didn’t get you. Are you saying that you used the “forgot password” option once and nothing happened and you can’t even use it again?
no once I felt I forget password. Then I tried forget password option. Neither I get email for that and nor get any email for resend confirmation. Any how I get recall of my password so able to login but cant post as wont received confirmation email.