What is best online trading portal..?

As new entrants into the stock market one would be really jittery to take any decisions, please read outlook money where you can get some recommendations, play moneybhai(www.moneybhai.com a virtual stock market game), and read the articles in Traderji, the best site to learn.

As for the online website try 5paisa which is quite fast and Religare, I have heard that these are the best and I am trading with 5paisa for the last years.

hi there,
i have an account with relaice money.they have an standardized brokerage of 15/= per transaction ,no matter what amount you are trading for.

rohangawale

indiabulls for intraday player. i use it and no prob with it

friends one can have a look at the Ventura 'Pointer' online platform for trading. quite stable. the best part they send their representative with a laptop (internet equipped) for an on line demo .. and if requested they give you a demo id (to see rates and other features) to use for a few days ... brokerage is quite competitive , 0.20 % delivery , .03 % trading intraday one side only.

NOMINDTR

do any online terminals permit limit oders valid till cancellation, at the current time my brokers only allow limit orders valid till end of day and this is becoming very cumbersome typing in orders each night in case they are not executed.
For derivatives it must be available with all brokers

shanki99

Hi

I just wanted to know more abt ventura online trading platform, in terms of

-Online fund transfer and withdrawal
-Order speed and execution
-Software user friendliness
-how helpful for daytrading
-Brokerage charged for u - intraday cash/F and Delivery cash and Fut
-Charts and other functionalities
-Connectivity issues
-Credibility of the broker interms of handling customer accounts and cash
-Any other issues and problems or Advantages

Sorry to trouble u with many questions. If u find time, please respond and would be helpful for me to decide

I have been using Geojit for quite some time now and just wanted to change...

friends one can have a look at the Ventura 'Pointer' online platform for trading. quite stable. the best part they send their representative with a laptop (internet equipped) for an on line demo .. and if requested they give you a demo id (to see rates and other features) to use for a few days ... brokerage is quite competitive , 0.20 % delivery , .03 % trading intraday one side only.

Dear friends

For intraday Religare, angel & rk global terminal best and most worst terminal given by India infoline, sharekhan.

Thanks
Pra