What is best online trading portal..?

kindman

Caramel See.. I Just Gave What I Know
May Be Correct Or Not.... Plss Ask Some Others Also

Brokerage May Vary According To Your Rm / You Should Bargain And Reduce

And Indiabulls Charging Me .02/.02 For Daytrading
And Delivery They Charge Only .3 For Both Side

They Have Given Me Consession

And I Was Searching This Thread... Traderji Bayya Moved This From Equity Section....

Anyway Good Luck

hello members,
howis apollosindoori portals anybody using the portal have idea about how good and bad it. i need comment and if any body using what is his ided.pl. if some of the members can help me out
amritak1952

marcus

Anugrah seems to be offering a competitive deal.
Does anyone have experience with them?

http://www.anugrahsb.com/Etrade.aspx
Its best you avoid these smaller brokers, I myself use icici and Angel and I much prefer icici even though it is much more expensive the reason being I find them very professional, and they do not make errors or forget things.

I am not a day trader.

With Angel I have to constantly call and remind them of stuff, and they'll say "ha saab ha saab kar denge," and they conveniently forget , I have to call them up again and the process repeats.

They aren't cheats or anything but its a hassel doing business with them.

They have infact made errors in my statement of accounts, so I have to meticulously check everything, and I mean everything. I don't really feel safe with them.

I should point out the brokerage is just a fraction of what I pay to ICICI.

After a year I think it is better to pay higher brokerage but have peace of mind than the other way around.

This is just my opinion though I'm sure others may have different views.

kindman

hello members,
howis apollosindoori portals anybody using the portal have idea about how good and bad it. i need comment and if any body using what is his ided.pl. if some of the members can help me out
amritak1952
HA HA APPOLO THANDOORI??

OKK SORRY

FRIEND USE SOME GOOD PORTAL...

SMALL BROKERS WONT HAVE A POOL ACCOUNT... SO YOU WONT GET BUY TODAY AND SELL TOMOROW OPTION...

DONT GO FOR SMALL BROKER... IT WILL BE A HEAD ACHE
:mad:

Hi Kindman,

Please let me know if I can go for religare...? If not what do you suggest? I am going to enter into the field. And I am afraid that i may run into troubles if I am going to opt for some wrong portal. Also I dont know who is a day trader, what is a intra day, what is opting for longterm ( i mean how much is a longterm, days/months/years what is it) and etc. To be frank I am a layman in trading. Please guide me :confused:

I would like to thak you in advance for all the co-operation.

Mouli.

hello kindman,
thanks for advice i will keep doori from apollo.can you pl.letme know how is hdfc sec.com. iwill be obliged i don't do day trading as i have no confidence in day trading.
thanks amritak1952

ranj_2k

Dear Amrit,
I had applied for online trading with apollo and they have opened offline a/c with their branch. Service of Branch is horrible. All the time they have to take approval from their HO for the limit. I do not know how they are managing their business.

hi..
do ye know anything abt reliance money trading charges?
I wonder whether they have any hidden costs....
evryone says so...do you know the details?
I have an account there ...
please let me know

thanks
Priya