what do the operators do???????

hi friends,
this is my first time since i registered here.
can anybody tell me that how do the operators take any commodity take higher for some short time (sometimes we see sudden uptick in any commodity e.g. copper suddenly breaks the top and shows 1 or 1.5 rs higher side and again comes to the previous point in fraction of second) and bring it down. heavy volume trading is seen here. anybody knows how this happens whether the operators have some resources or advanced software please let me know.

one more thing i want to ask is that i m using gci trading software to monitor international price movement on commodities, since its a trial version, it shows delayed data, can anybody suggest me the better one or should i subscribe gci?

I think its purely technical based.....

I am also a newbe in cmdty trading and technical aspects... I use Icharts.. nd i suggest you tat one.. its good, worth and cheap...

Happy trading...

netman

No operator can affect the price, usually previous day short covering, or profit booking on market open pushes the price zig zag in start.

any customer can put a order before market open but it would NOT BE EDITABLE
so once submitted you are done with it, and you would be able to cancel/modify it for first 15 minutes.

Does Icharts shows Crude Oil live from US, whats the price and how to start with it ?

jagankris

hi friends,
this is my first time since i registered here.
can anybody tell me that how do the operators take any commodity take higher for some short time (sometimes we see sudden uptick in any commodity e.g. copper suddenly breaks the top and shows 1 or 1.5 rs higher side and again comes to the previous point in fraction of second) and bring it down. heavy volume trading is seen here. anybody knows how this happens whether the operators have some resources or advanced software please let me know.

one more thing i want to ask is that i m using gci trading software to monitor international price movement on commodities, since its a trial version, it shows delayed data, can anybody suggest me the better one or should i subscribe gci?
Dear TRG06,

First ball you have hit six :).
Operators have access to the order flow.
At any point of time when the market is about to change its course of direction or when the markets are about to move further this kind of noises happen.

They have special algorithms for this and is called screw job.
So knowing that lot of orders are in que or position build up in a particular direction operators move the prices suddenly in a particular direction and trigger the stop losses swiftly or dump and again move in the same pre determined direction.

We don't have control over them.
Don't trade very small time frames.That is the only possible solution.

Instead of GCI subscribe to fxcentral.
2200 Rs/month for Nifty/stocks and commodities.

TC.

Dear TRG06,

At any point of time when the market is about to change its course of direction or when the markets are about to move further this kind of noises happen.

So knowing that lot of orders are in que or position build up in a particular direction operators move the prices suddenly in a particular direction and trigger the stop losses swiftly or dump and again move in the same pre determined direction.

TC.
HEY jagan , are you sure there are operators active in MCX and do they suddenly move the market in order to trigger other people's stoplosses.
thanks

Dear TRG06,

TC.
well said :thumb: