Welcome from Kuwait

tanewbie

Hi Al saidan

Thanks for yr charts . I am attaching a chart of KSE price index. I work for a investment company and we follow Kuwait market seriously on the charts. Would like to discuss technicalsof KSE if u have time.Feel free to contact me @ office @2251226 or @ res 5619432.

I like to keep my chart simple. Iuseonly macd+mfi and moving average crossover system. Elliot is too complex for me!

Cheers

Last edited:
Thank you amit for the warm welcome and of course for the prompt reply and the valuable view, I hope I understood you well, therefore I am attaching the chart with revised numbering showing wave 4 at the ending giagonal "in theform of falling wedge", please feel free to disagree with me because I am seeking the most probable counting. Also I am attaching the full data as excel sheet!
Here in Kuwait one of my friends (Tech Analyst) thinks that the top of the chart should be wave 3 (primary), the "a" is wave 4, and the "b" is Truncated wave fifth. He also thinks that the wedge is a leading diagonal ending by a fifth wave, which makes a big wave "A", and the chart is on progress to make wave "B". I hope to finalize it in this forum:)
Warm regards
I wud have agreed with ur friend,but the Elliott wave as i know and see it is pretty "simple",the way the new wave 4 has developed in to the triangle(contracting)and just above the previus impulse 1 gives me the conclusion.
BTW what is inflation like in Kuwait.
Regards
Amit.

karthikmarar

Thank you amit for the warm welcome and of course for the prompt reply and the valuable view, I hope I understood you well, therefore I am attaching the chart with revised numbering showing wave 4 at the ending giagonal "in theform of falling wedge", please feel free to disagree with me because I am seeking the most probable counting. Also I am attaching the full data as excel sheet!
Here in Kuwait one of my friends (Tech Analyst) thinks that the top of the chart should be wave 3 (primary), the "a" is wave 4, and the "b" is Truncated wave fifth. He also thinks that the wedge is a leading diagonal ending by a fifth wave, which makes a big wave "A", and the chart is on progress to make wave "B". I hope to finalize it in this forum:)
Warm regards
Alsaidan,

Sorry my friend. Iam basically into conventional TA. Unfortunately my attempt at learning EW has been as good as my attempt in learning Arabic.. 12 words in 12 years.. :D

warm regards

Karthik

I wud have agreed with ur friend,but the Elliott wave as i know and see it is pretty "simple",the way the new wave 4 has developed in to the triangle(contracting)and just above the previus impulse 1 gives me the conclusion.
BTW what is inflation like in Kuwait.
Regards
Amit.

Thank you very much Amit for your concern and good view:)
Now I am attaching the KSE Price Index of the same market (note the chart is weekly), so do you think the numbering would be the same as that of the weighted index?

Thanks and warm regards

Attachments

Thank you very much Amit for your concern and good view:)
Now I am attaching the KSE Price Index of the same market (note the chart is weekly), so do you think the numbering would be the same as that of the weighted index?

Thanks and warm regards
Hi,IMHO u are absolutely correct with the count there and there is more upside left in there to finish major wave 1.It shud be making new highs within the next 3 months.

Regards
Amit

Hi,IMHO u are absolutely correct with the count there and there is more upside left in there to finish major wave 1.It shud be making new highs within the next 3 months.

Regards
Amit
Gooood:), thanks for your support and the good news, I wish you have a chance to trade in KSE market, because currently we have a very good opportunity for winning from shares of good companies.

You can visit KSE market web site : www.kse.com.kw (choose theEnglish version)! Look at charts and read about companies like WARE, NRE and SULTAN
With regard to the inflation rate "it is normal" i.e. good, e.g., the revenue from real estates is about 12%, and the interest rare I think 5.5

BTW, what do you mean by "IMHO", I dont have time to think because right now i will go out for 3 hr. I am so glad to comunicate with you and I will continue, thanks to your nice FORUM.

Warm regard

Gooood:),
BTW, what do you mean by "IMHO", I dont have time to think because right now i will go out for 3 hr. I am so glad to comunicate with you and I will continue, thanks to your nice FORUM.

Warm regard
Hi,Its short(no pun);)for "In my Humble Opinion".
Looks like the bull market there will be in full glory in the coming month.
Regards
Amit.

Alsaidan,

Sorry my friend. Iam basically into conventional TA. Unfortunately my attempt at learning EW has been as good as my attempt in learning Arabic.. 12 words in 12 years.. :D

warm regards

Karthik
Hi Karthik:)
Conventional TA is a must, however, TA becomes more powerful when merged with EW. I was depending on conventional TA alone but now NO!

Keep trying EW:)

Regards

Hi Al saidan

Thanks for yr charts . I am attaching a chart of KSE price index. I work for a investment company and we follow Kuwait market seriously on the charts. Would like to discuss technicalsof KSE if u have time.Feel free to contact me @ office @2251226 or @ res 5619432.

I like to keep my chart simple. Iuseonly macd+mfi and moving average crossover system. Elliot is too complex for me!

Cheers
Hi tanewbie:)

Nice to know that you are staying a few miles from me!

I will call you ASAP

Regards