Welcome from Kuwait

Hi everybody:)

Sorry! I forgot to introduce myself:eek: I am from Kuwait and I am glad to be a member in this nice forum. In fact we have similar forums in Kuwait, and as here we discuss several issues (in Arabic Language) but my favorate is Tech Analysis :cool: .

I spend a lot of time answering and analysing charts, my wife sometimes thinks that the forum is my second wife! (most the times "the first:D ")

Regards,

karthikmarar

Hi Alsaidan

Welcome to the forum. Nice to know another member from Kuwait. The number is slowly increasing.

A warm welcome on behalf of other members from kuwait, Vish, Siva and Llyod.

warm regards

karthik

Hi Alsaidan

Welcome to the forum. Nice to know another member from Kuwait. The number is slowly increasing.

A warm welcome on behalf of other members from kuwait, Vish, Siva and Llyod.

warm regards

karthik
Thank you karthik for the kind welcome:) , in fact none has told me about this forum I accedently saw it!

Regards

tanewbie

Hi

nice to see members from Kuwait. All Kuwait members should arrage for a meeting either thursday or friday evenings.

Al saidan Please post ypour analysis of Kuwait market.

Which are the other TA forums in Kuwait. If there r any good forums pls let me know @ tel 5619432.

thanks

Ahlan wa sahlan ya Al Saidan,

Ana kallamtu shweya Arabi. ana iji min Kuwait wahad or thnain times per year. I have stayed in UAE for a long while and travel around the ME regularly on work. New to TA but realise there are a lot of good teachers here, and willing to help and assit. Happy Teachers day to all the Gurus here & the moderators too. :)

Except from what I learnt long back in college, I have no real expertise but then anova/ covariance, mean, median and stuff like that was what I studied in college. Hope to finally use the same to if not make money not loose money by not understanding stock market movements and TA helps there. AS someone wrote to me, watch the trend. But it is quite a lot to handle at the start. Welcome once again. We seem to be spread quite a bit here on this forum.

Jay

Hi

nice to see members from Kuwait. All Kuwait members should arrage for a meeting either thursday or friday evenings.

Al saidan Please post ypour analysis of Kuwait market.

Which are the other TA forums in Kuwait. If there r any good forums pls let me know @ tel 5619432.

thanks
Hi Tanewbie:)

Thanks for your post, unfortunately all the forums in Kuwait that I know are in Arabic language. With regard to Kuwait index analysis I will post it with pleasure, because the charts for the Indecies are interesting (we have two indecies for the same market; Price Index and Weighted Index!), I will show the charts hopefully today.

Regards

Last edited:
Ahlan wa sahlan ya Al Saidan,

Ana kallamtu shweya Arabi. ana iji min Kuwait wahad or thnain times per year. I have stayed in UAE for a long while and travel around the ME regularly on work. New to TA but realise there are a lot of good teachers here, and willing to help and assit. Happy Teachers day to all the Gurus here & the moderators too.

Except from what I learnt long back in college, I have no real expertise but then anova/ covariance, mean, median and stuff like that was what I studied in college. Hope to finally use the same to if not make money not loose money by not understanding stock market movements and TA helps there. AS someone wrote to me, watch the trend. But it is quite a lot to handle at the start. Welcome once again. We seem to be spread quite a bit here on this forum.

Jay
Yes, Ahlan wa sahlan Jay:) and thank you for your warm welcome to me. As per your statement you visit Kuwait 1-2 times a year, I can see that you have learnt about 10 Arabic wards, dont worry I can assure you that you will learn another 1000 arabic wards "after 100 years!".

Remark: As you said it is important to learn how to NOT loose money before thinking of gaining money in the wild markets. To be a smart trader always remember that "you are not the only one that wants to take money from others, always think that the other traders have good plans to take your money! and many of them can be smarter than you!", but dont worry much because you will find fool traders!

My sincere advice to you: Dont play a doctor before your graduation from a medical school and completion of training!
Therefore, studdy TA, practice on many charts, perform false trading and see how many times you win, if your percentage of success 60% or more then you will be OK, with experience hopefully you learn from your mistakes and gain more experience. It is easier to win during confirmed uptrending market but good chartists can also win during market correction. Remember! dont hurry the market will not end, we will leave this life and the market will stay on!

Before the last advice, before you involve yourself in the market put in your mind that you are not entering a PARK full of flowers and you will return from it having a big smile (like this:D ) but expect days to have things like these :confused: :mad:

Last advise: Dont borrow money or sell important things for trading, if you dont have extra money forget about trading in stock exchange markets. The more you learn about TA the more knowledge you need to know, it is an endless Science&Art, so, if you dont have plenty of time again forget about trading (your family also need time from you)!

Regards

Last edited:
Hi Tanewbie:)

Thanks for your post, unfortunately all the forums in Kuwait that I know are in Arabic language. With regard to Kuwait index analysis I will post it with pleasure, because the charts for the Indecies are interesting (we have two indecies for the same market; Price Index and Weighted Index!), I will show the charts hopefully today.

Regards
I am attaching the Kuwait SE Index (weighted). Please note that I made the numbering of Elliott waves manually, no software has been applied (I dont trust them), so I would be very grateful if one or more of senior analysts (such as Karthik, Amit, and others) have any help or suggestion, because honestly I am not sure about it.

Regards,

Attachments

I am attaching the Kuwait SE Index (weighted). Please note that I made the numbering of Elliott waves manually, no software has been applied (I dont trust them), so I would be very grateful if one or more of senior analysts (such as Karthik, Amit, and others) have any help or suggestion, because honestly I am not sure about it.

Regards,
Hi,
You are absolutely correct,dont rely on software to count the Elliott Wave.I do the same,infact i draw my hourly for the past 8 months,by hand:eek:
There are other senior members here not me,just have posted a lot in the recent past to become a senior member.;)

As regards to ur wave count on the whole I agree with u but i only think and can see 5th minor wave of 3rd primary of 1st major wave in progress. Most probably no extension but u may have, as the triangle can develop as an extension for the fifth minor wave.Lets C.
Warm Welcome to this forum
Regards
Amit.

Hi,
You are absolutely correct,dont rely on software to count the Elliott Wave.I do the same,infact i draw my hourly for the past 8 months,by hand:eek:
There are other senior members here not me,just have posted a lot in the recent past to become a senior member.;)

As regards to ur wave count on the whole I agree with u but i only think and can see 5th minor wave of 3rd primary of 1st major wave in progress. Most probably no extension but u may have, as the triangle can develop as an extension for the fifth minor wave.Lets C.
Warm Welcome to this forum
Regards
Amit.
Thank you amit for the warm welcome and of course for the prompt reply and the valuable view, I hope I understood you well, therefore I am attaching the chart with revised numbering showing wave 4 at the ending giagonal "in theform of falling wedge", please feel free to disagree with me because I am seeking the most probable counting. Also I am attaching the full data as excel sheet!
Here in Kuwait one of my friends (Tech Analyst) thinks that the top of the chart should be wave 3 (primary), the "a" is wave 4, and the "b" is Truncated wave fifth. He also thinks that the wedge is a leading diagonal ending by a fifth wave, which makes a big wave "A", and the chart is on progress to make wave "B". I hope to finalize it in this forum:)
Warm regards

Attachments