Want to trade to help dad get out of financial mess

Will users on Traderji help each other

• Total voters

bunny

gr8da,
I read this post back when you posted it, but refrained from replying.

I don't know old(rathe roung) you are, but I think you are not as mature to jump into the markets at the pulse of it. Please don't feel offended, we all are young and naive when we just enter. However, you will need some qualities which are necessary for survival. The risk of losing money and piling up more debt is conspicuous, hence in your case, more caution must be exercised. If you want to trade completely by yourself, then I guess you will need one more year to learn the skills.

This is not to discourage you, but your situation is more acute than most and it must be handles with more care.

You will have to develop the right attitude towards money, profit, loss, blood relation ships, stress, etc.

My personal thinking and doing is:
  1. For pure and true love, go to your parents, wife, children, brother, sister, etc.
  2. For trading and profit, go to the outside world.

If you mix up the both, you will lose your true love, and accumulate fair weather friends.

As they say, survival of the fittest. In this people, we interact with a lot of people. We should be able to distinguish which people we are going to keep close to us throughout our life, and which people are going to be replaced or be temporary.

Hello Bunny,

Oh i would take any good advice, it wouldn't hurt me.. :) And you guessed right m still young (ya), but naive (may be?)...but the truth is i refrained myself from trading as an option from the past 3 years, and concentrated more on my job...which is going really well...but it isn't taking me anywhere financially... :)

" 1. For pure and true love, go to your parents, wife, children, brother, sister, etc.
2. For trading and profit, go to the outside world."
Loved these lines...its so true.. I shall indeed heed to all of your suggestions and work hard to gain some working knowledge about trading before jumping straight away...

Kindly let me know where to start.... and how to go...may be briefly...

Thanks bunny and all of you guys... :clapping:
Makes me feel better already.. :)

Guys, I am available on TJ most of my online-time.. Infact lot more then my personal email accounts. So feel free to talk to me here.

I gave the hint to gr8da cause his topic is serious and very personal.

Happy Trading
Thanks a ton AW10..going forward will try to reach you in TJ itself...keep post your new topics..

Rams

Trade only if you like trading and have a passion for it...never trade to help someone come out of financial mess,the chances are that you will land into a bigger mess....remember that scared money never wins in trading...you will be trading on undercapitalised account,you will trade not as per the market condition but as per your necessities for money for paying bills,paying debts etc....your decisions will be biased,you will overtrade to make money fast,you will overstay in loosing positions because you wont afford loosing money on stoploss.....all negatives for good trading....

You will be much better off taking up a job,earn steady income,help your father to overcome financial difficulties,have decent saving and come to trading afterwards....you will have much better chances of success that time...

Good luck for your overcoming these problems early....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

NOMINDTR

Welcome Gr8da,

Enough said by friends.

Don't "Jump" into trading. Learn things, you will not be disappointed in this forum if you love learning.

... who wants money which cannot buy pure love and peace...
Money does not buy them; it reveals whether they are there or not :)

Take Care

Hi,
Why don't you try trading forex. I did myself and I am now much better off for it. Iam now a professional forex trader myself and have reached the point where I can start guiding others. The risk is absolutely not there if you follow my signals and the profits are enormous. Why be ashamed of profits when you can earn it especially since you sound like you may need it. Mail me at [email protected] and we can talk further.

cheers,
V.Omprakash
http://www.trade-a-thon.com