Want to trade to help dad get out of financial mess

Will users on Traderji help each other

• Total voters
Hi all,

This is an awesome site..m a newbie here and visited this site by pure good luck i guess....I have never traded any stocks till now..but have seen how online stock trading is done... Want some guidance from some seniors here on how to start trading with min loss and min profit [am not greedy, and will stop trading the day i will repay all the family loans :)]... who wants money which cannot buy pure love and peace...anyways..guys counting on you to help me out.... I liked posts esp by AW10 ... hope you help me sir....

Take care ya all,
and god bless everyone

SwingKing

Hi all,

This is an awesome site..m a newbie here and visited this site by pure good luck i guess....I have never traded any stocks till now..but have seen how online stock trading is done... Want some guidance from some seniors here on how to start trading with min loss and min profit [am not greedy, and will stop trading the day i will repay all the family loans :)]... who wants money which cannot buy pure love and peace...anyways..guys counting on you to help me out.... I liked posts esp by AW10 ... hope you help me sir....

Take care ya all,
and god bless everyone
Markets are divided into two halves; Informed traders and Uninformed Traders. Informed traders are those who trade based on Analysis (technical or fundamental) and Uninformed traders are those who trade based on other reasons (tips, newsletters and news). As far as I know, the market only pays the informed traders and not the uninformed one's.

My advise to you is to first ask this question to yourself; Whether you are informed or uninformed trader? I don't know whether this site or its users can help you earn money. But I surely know that this site will help you become an INFORMED TRADER . And once you become an informed trader, the funds will automatically flow. So, use the wealth of knowledge and resources on this site to trade on the right side of the market. Am sure you will emerge out as winner.

Good Luck !

AW10

Hi all,

This is an awesome site..m a newbie here and visited this site by pure good luck i guess....I have never traded any stocks till now..but have seen how online stock trading is done... Want some guidance from some seniors here on how to start trading with min loss and min profit [am not greedy, and will stop trading the day i will repay all the family loans ]... who wants money which cannot buy pure love and peace...anyways..guys counting on you to help me out.... I liked posts esp by AW10 ... hope you help me sir....

Take care ya all,
and god bless everyone
Hi Gr8da. Glad to know that u liked my posts. Thanks.
I agree with what Raunak has mentioned in his post. Trading is not easy.. and specially the journey is most difficult in initial days. Like any profession, one got to spend time in learning, and practiciting the basics first.. and gradually become master.. In no fields, trainee gets paid well.. Professionals start seeing the financial rewards only after few years of hard work and continuous improvement.

My suggestion will be - if you are already facing financial challanges, then solution is not in trading. As a fresher, chances are high that you will loose money in initial days. You might have few winning trades here and there.. but returns might not favourable until - u implement profitable set of rules, show consistency and discipline in trading , start thinking like a trader, can quickly learn from your mistakes and correct them etc. These initial losses might put u in further finacial pressure.
[am not greedy, and will stop trading the day i will repay all the family loans ]... who wants money which cannot buy pure love and peace
Above quote tells me something about the belief you have towards money. I am not saying whether it is right or wrong because it comes from our background and various experiences. Quite possible this might hold u back from getting bigger profits in trading. I believe in "Law of attraction" which says that human being attracts what they think about, what they like desperately. If they don't like something, then most likely they may not get it. Cause even if it comes to them, they may let it pass. Maybe that's the reason why successful traders are greedy in the market.. but many of them have great social personality to admire. The rules in the market are very different and hence we need to learn them to be successful here. This conflict puts lot of psychological challanges for mkt players.

But if you are ready to give some time to learn trading, then plz start learning the basics, practice them without paying any money (i.e. do paper trading).. and one u reach certain level, then start real trading with small risk money. Whole process can easily take 3 to 4 months..and that's when u eat, drink, breath trading i.e. 100% involved in only trading realted stuff....
This can be your intermediate to long term solution for financial challanges.

Not sure if you have adopt any other approach to manage the loans and taken step to prioritize and close them in stages. That can help you come out of debt trap gradually.
Maybe I can share some ideas to handle that.. For that I might need some additional info. Let me know if I can ask my specific questions.. and u are comfortable in discussing them on public forum like TJ.

Hope this helps. All the best.

Last edited:
@ RaunakAgarwal

Those are good words of wisdom sir.. i will surely take note of it... Will make some time to go through the forum to understand the experiences of various traders here and get to learn from them. As you said, will become an informed trader. Thank you so much for taking time to reply to me. I appreciate it. :clap:

@ RaunakAgarwal

Those are good words of wisdom sir.. i will surely take note of it... Will make some time to go through the forum to understand the experiences of various traders here and get to learn from them. As you said, will become an informed trader. Thank you so much for taking time to reply to me. I appreciate it. :clap:
All the very Best..:thumb:
:)

Hi Gr8da. Glad to know that u liked my posts. Thanks.
I agree with what Raunak has mentioned in his post. Trading is not easy.. and specially the journey is most difficult in initial days. Like any profession, one got to spend time in learning, and practiciting the basics first.. and gradually become master.. In no fields, trainee gets paid well.. Professionals start seeing the financial rewards only after few years of hard work and continuous improvement.

My suggestion will be - if you are already facing financial challanges, then solution is not in trading. As a fresher, chances are high that you will loose money in initial days. You might have few winning trades here and there.. but returns might not favourable until - u implement profitable set of rules, show consistency and discipline in trading , start thinking like a trader, can quickly learn from your mistakes and correct them etc. These initial losses might put u in further finacial pressure.

Above quote tells me something about the belief you have towards money. I am not saying whether it is right or wrong because it comes from our background and various experiences. Quite possible this might hold u back from getting bigger profits in trading. I believe in "Law of attraction" which says that human being attracts what they think about, what they like desperately. If they don't like something, then most likely they may not get it. Cause even if it comes to them, they may let it pass. Maybe that's the reason why successful traders are greedy in the market.. but many of them have great social personality to admire. The rules in the market are very different and hence we need to learn them to be successful here. This conflict puts lot of psychological challanges for mkt players.

But if you are ready to give some time to learn trading, then plz start learning the basics, practice them without paying any money (i.e. do paper trading).. and one u reach certain level, then start real trading with small risk money. Whole process can easily take 3 to 4 months..and that's when u eat, drink, breath trading i.e. 100% involved in only trading realted stuff....
This can be your intermediate to long term solution for financial challanges.

Not sure if you have adopt any other approach to manage the loans and taken step to prioritize and close them in stages. That can help you come out of debt trap gradually.
Maybe I can share some ideas to handle that.. For that I might need some additional info. Let me know if I can ask my specific questions.. and u are comfortable in discussing them on public forum like TJ.
Otherwise, you can google and find my personal contacts on the internet with little effort.

Hope this helps. All the best.
Aw10,
Great advise sir...really appreciate your valuable suggestion for the beginners, especially those who are into financial challenges and family commitments...

Hi Gr8da:
All the best...keep follow AW10 track am also his fan to read his postings..

Thanks
Rams

@ AW10,

That was indeed a quick reply to my intro AW10. Your reply really made me think this weekend. What you have written is true practically, theoretically and philosophically.. It made me to think very deeply. And as you said will start learning the art of trading with some paper work and then will trade in money. Money is precious. And to earn more, one must be greedy....hehe... anyways...i will surely search for your contact online to get more of your gyaan...it really boosts my determination :thumb: :)

Thanks much and take care

@rams, shravan,

appreciate your backing and wishes...thank you very much..this forum feels like home already.... :D

@ AW10,

That was indeed a quick reply to my intro AW10. Your reply really made me think this weekend. What you have written is true practically, theoretically and philosophically.. It made me to think very deeply. And as you said will start learning the art of trading with some paper work and then will trade in money. Money is precious. And to earn more, one must be greedy....hehe... anyways...i will surely search for your contact online to get more of your gyaan...it really boosts my determination :thumb: :)

Thanks much and take care

@rams, shravan,

appreciate your backing and wishes...thank you very much..this forum feels like home already.... :D
Hi gr8da,

YOU ARE WELCOME..... a small help here from you to know AW10 contact info..Would highly appreciate your effort, if you could get me the same...as am having limited gyaan in searching...

Cheers:thumb:
Rams

tvrssvk

I believe in "Law of attraction" which says that human being attracts what they think about, what they like desperately. If they don't like something, then most likely they may not get it. Cause even if it comes to them, they may let it pass.

Hi AW10,

This is really true. encountered in my Life. I let it pass away. But now I am really desperate and would surely not let it pass away as I did previously.

Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!

AW10, would love to read your posts.........