User reputation system is becoming subject of personal graviances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

renu daga

hi
asish da

see participation in this thread...what did i get...A REPUTATAION COMMENT

comment is ...." SCARED"
now ,,,traderji,,, sir ,,u judge what is this? ,,, is this anything concerned about my reputation,,NO WAY... so it should be a private message to me ,,
but memebrs are utilising the reputation comment in this way..

very funny
asish da,,, now what should i do ,,guide me
options..
1........laugh
2......get more scared
3......ignore
4....pass comment on other members guessing who has given me this comment
5....scared means what?,,,,,,,,and for what?.....just keep on thinking,,,,,,
am i scared of negative comments/or fall in market?

what i ahve done is ,,,i am smiling and laughing who ever has given and did not utilise teh reputation system properly....just wasted mine and his /her time.....
just wondering ,,, how was it realted to reputation,,,CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME..!!!

RENU

renu daga

hi
asish da..

what a reply u have given me... something making me overconfidence,,,,haaaa,,,anyways thanks for the ones giving me moral suport and standing by my side

renu

pkjha30

HI

I just went through the reply given by renu in another thread complaining about user comment on one post through reputation system.As it is anonymous, one can not find the user who passed comments , which may look innocuous in isolation while acquiring malicious overtones when read in conjunction with the posts.And to add insult to the injury, one can not reply back to the user as well since reputation system is one off comment without threading.

I suggest to traderji that the option 'I approve' and 'I disapprove' may only be retained without comments. One can always comment on the posts if required to tell members what he thinks of the posts.

Otherwise, this will fast degenerate into flame wars and break the bonhomie of the forum.

Pankaj :)

rkkarnani

HI

I just went through the reply given by renu in another thread complaining about user comment on one post through reputation system.As it is anonymous, one can not find the user who passed comments , which may look innocuous in isolation while acquiring malicious overtones when read in conjunction with the posts.And to add insult to the injury, one can not reply back to the user as well since reputation system is one off comment without threading.

I suggest to traderji that the option 'I approve' and 'I disapprove' may only be retained without comments. One can always comment on the posts if required to tell members what he thinks of the posts.

Otherwise, this will fast degenerate into flame wars and break the bonhomie of the forum.

Pankaj :)
A very good suggestion Pankaj, trust traderji would take note and consider !!!!

renu daga

hi

the memeber who ever so have passed sucha dirty joke on my personel life did nothave guts to come infront and talk to me,,, and if no action is taken to wards this , and no further no improvement is made then i am not from those who will further stay in his forum to get insulted in such way,
my simple comment was on stock that how i treat ,, which is acommon saying
that treat ur stock as ur girl friends , never fall in love with them,,,( this is a saying bt a very good anlayst) and i just changed a bit,
and this led to some **** comments on my personel life...TO EXPECT THIS FROM FORUM I DID NOT JOIN!!!
if it would have been a matter of any stock or my wrong reading i would ahve highly accepted this,,, but how could one tolerate this when nothing is realted to ur technicals... and to be most surprising everything is so calm and quite,,,
well i shall just wiat for the next trading session and before that if no steps are taken then i shall stop logging to this forum,...which has truly become so dirty just because of ....

renu

H

hari09omkar

that treat ur stock as ur girl friends , never fall in love with them,,,( this is a saying bt a very good anlayst) and i just changed a bit,
and this led to some **** comments on my personel life...TO EXPECT THIS FROM FORUM I DID NOT JOIN!!!
What is happenning here?
We gained from this forum by helping each other and suddenly this fall in disrespectful mannerism is utter surprising.

Please make our forum a dignified place.....I request all.

rkkarnani

hi

the memeber who ever so have passed sucha dirty joke on my personel life did nothave guts to come infront and talk to me,,, and if no action is taken to wards this , and no further no improvement is made then i am not from those who will further stay in his forum to get insulted in such way,
if it would have been a matter of any stock or my wrong reading i would ahve highly accepted this,,, but how could one tolerate this when nothing is realted to ur technicals... and to be most surprising everything is so calm and quite,,,
well i shall just wiat for the next trading session and before that if no steps are taken then i shall stop logging to this forum,...which has truly become so dirty just because of ....

renu
In view of what Renu ji has written the Post above by PKJHA becomes even more relevant. TRADERJI!!! Please take note.....

U

uasish

Renu maybe a good or bad analyst,hardly matters,she is a co-worker for me,everyday with us.Everybody here may have their own reading regarding Renu as a co-worker,it is our own personal reading but as a Women in this Male-prevalent forum she has even participated in jokes cut by Ratan in a very sporting manner ,as expected from a co-worker.
I actually do not know what has up-set her,but can only scent there are few Perverse in this August Forum who can not have the right to be a member of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.