User reputation system is becoming subject of personal graviances?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hari09omkar

Thanks for this negative comments again Hariomkar

User reputation system... 10th October 2007 12:05 AM lol

dev
DEV PLEASE CLARIFY ME ABOUT WHAT IS THE NEGATIVE COMMENT I MADE? DIDN'T U SEE THESE LINES?
DEV IS A GOOD PERSON AND THERE IS NO REASON TO SEND HIM SUCH BAD COMMENTS.RATHER HE HAS SHOWN GOOD RESILIENCE WHEN HE WAS ATTACKED,BY ANSWERING POLITELY.SO GUYS BE GENEROUS TO DEV.
I WROTE IT IN BLOCKS.AND STILL YOU THOUGHT IT WAS NEGATIVE!!!!:confused::confused::confused:
U R MISUNDERSTANDING ME DEV.PLEASE READ THE POST AGAIN SIR.

renu daga

hi
hari u are rgt,, it was just a joke form ur side i understand,,

bt see memebrs are there u have abit different attitude,, u understand,,
i would like to say that if anyone is wrong then point him properly to rectifythe mistake ,, dont pass disgusting commnets... tahst all..make memebrs feel proud of u too...and forum also.
secondly ,,, every member who is objceting to my point ,,just take it on ur side and think,,
it si easy to say dev to ignore it ,, but,,i understnd ,, a redmark in ur reputaion after so much hard work,,, feels awfull bad
he is truly a good analyst.... and trying ti help others... and we should help him too

REST IS UR WISH,,,,

RENU

i am quitting this forum in protest for recieving shameless behavior tag for no reason. I am deeply hurt and aggrieved. I am a doctor and always conduted myself with dignity. Calling someone shameless for a reason which I am not aware of is downright insulting and Mr. traderji , I QUIT IN PROTEST. BYE and thankyou for everything.

^^^^ No point QUITING...

WE have to TOGETHER make this forum a better place....

When a user/members gives +ve/-ve REP Give Proper reason and be BOLD and COURAGEOUS enpugh write ur user name ahead of it...if TRADERJI does not TURNS ON the option for the rep reciever to see the name of person who has rep'd him....OR request traderji ..to do away with REP SYSTEM....as NA RAHEGI BAS NA BAJEKI BASURI ;).......because all are old enough and can make it out who is GENUINE and and really helping out members....

renu daga

hi
well things are getting confused and more messy..

dnt know whats happening...
seems i am also in the line for negative marking,,,,,,NIGHT MARE

RENU

Status
Not open for further replies.