Use Of Astrology In Trading

biyasc

There are so many friends, who blame astrology... Dear when market fall... it fall... fall & fall.... every stoploss triggered... then we going to blame technical analysist... Nop.. then why astrology to be blamed.. One more thing,my friend if you know a few big broker trade in share market, you find hardly any one who is not using astrology personnaly.. as similar as our polticians, big actor etc... Might be astrology save us from big loss to small one... Think on it...
you are absolutely right.

few more observations for yesterdays big drop and its continuation today.noticed similar to what i had posted sometime back.again just to mention this is based on very limited and partial knowledge.yesterday the moon (bearish) entered gemini (bearish,sudden) at around 12:07 PM it was 12 deg into gemini.at this stage moon had reached its youth stage in terms of maturity in a sign.the degrees are 0-6,6-12,12-18,18-24,24-30 for odd signs (which gemini is).as you must have observed yesterdays chart it was flattish until around 12:00 and started sloping downwards and continuing today.

Attachments

I have been doing research work on stock market for nearly 7 years and found the market to behave as per the planatary movements.
Surprisingly the markets moved to new heighs after Feb 2005 due to the plancet Pluto (which has been dwarfed by the scientitst) and EXPECT the markets to reach still new highs as long as Pluto remains in Saggtarius Sign for about another 18 years. The intermediate downfalls are due to other planets moving faster than Pluto, and most importantly the daily movement of the market is under the influence of Moon and Mercury.
A day trader using astrology should check the movement of Moon and Mercury with aspects of various planets. A deep study is needed for this but the results are 100% true.

Traders path,
Use Fundamental Analysis
When Fundamental Analysis fails -> use Technical Analysis
When Technical Analysis fails -> use Astrology
When Astrology fails -> ?

I have been doing research work on stock market for nearly 7 years and found the market to behave as per the planatary movements.
Surprisingly the markets moved to new heighs after Feb 2005 due to the plancet Pluto (which has been dwarfed by the scientitst) and EXPECT the markets to reach still new highs as long as Pluto remains in Saggtarius Sign for about another 18 years. The intermediate downfalls are due to other planets moving faster than Pluto, and most importantly the daily movement of the market is under the influence of Moon and Mercury.
A day trader using astrology should check the movement of Moon and Mercury with aspects of various planets. A deep study is needed for this but the results are 100% true.
I am interested to exchange some views with you. Will be grateful if you could pm me your email id or post it here.

dear shashi53

I had done some study and doing more on this issue.....
could you help me ?

have a nice day
JB

found this from one of the books i came across.

"Our final and longest-range prediction for the UK stock market is set for 5 June 2007. (Financial astrology enables us to make predictions of the precise day of an event, many years in the future.) We predict that the market will fall at this time, for the Sun will be triggering a Jupiter-Saturn 'falling trine'. Note that 2007 is a key year in the solar four-year cycle when the market is likely to rise strongly in the first months of the year.The top is likely therefore to be 5 June 2007 and a significant correction will follow."

heres the chart for FTSE for a year.lets see where the current down trend will take FTSE.