Use Of Astrology In Trading

The reason is that I know very well from experience that most traditional astrological knowledge cannot be applied towards the financial markets. Also most professional consulting astrologers have an ego issue.

....Too true, a good financial reading comes from a practical earth or dispassionate air sign (never hesitate to ask an astrologer for his/her chart as well, you want to know just where they're coming from and it helps to know your own chart, so you know what astrologer is best for you). I prefer readings (on tradings or financial matters) from a Taurus or a Virgo, Aquarians are natuarlly good with astrology, though they don't know (or care) a thing for financial gain, so it's hard to get the proper 'urgency.' I also prefer reports to human readings (too tainted and infused with people's personality). A good site for reports is www.astrozone.net.

one book is most popular in market regarding stock trading through planetary cycle moon and sun longitude and it is very very simple to read and lern how stock market work with planetery cycle.

any lyman can understood this theory.
in the said book he has mention kundli of all company in stock market

Some information that i was able to dig out which is based on astro cycles.

"2006 we have 11 major turning dates in the standard model (window: +/- 4 days, sometimes +/- 7 days):

1. 1/15/06
2. 1/29/06
3. 2/19/06
4. 3/8/06
5. April 3-11, 06
6. 5/20/06 (important)
7. 6/20/06
8. 7/23/06
9. 9/15/06
10. 10/11/06
11. 11/28/06 (important)"

as mentioned above these dates are major turning dates and dont give you the direction of the market at those dates.

Last edited: