upstox stole my 20,000

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
I knew, all this extra money loss beyond capital is going to RKSV account as in any case as it was due to RMS failure. I wish RKSV would be careful with such incident in future as when MTM goes beyond the maximum capital available due to RMS failure it is very hard to get that amount back.

It is good RKSV refund the money quickly which was mainly due to RMS failure.

Beginners must also know, such dual order executing can happen anytime in a volatile market if the difference between SL and target is too low. But, the duty of RMS is in any such unavoidable cases, the maximum loss must be in the permissible range. Usually, around 80% of capital loss RMS start force squaring off at the market rate. That was the main fault here.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
day traders ka haal behal
kabhi technical fail,
to kabhi platform fail!
kabhi broker fail,
to kabhi trader fail!
Isliye itna time ke bad aapka pata mila,
na phone, na mail! :playful:

Welcome back to TJ after a long time.

Thats really comforting, and @timepass ' persistence bore fruit, must say.
And above all, the feeling that we, traders are NOT orphans is the heartening take away from this whole episode.
And this could be a blessing in disguise in that the Brokers wl b more responsible henceforth bcuz now they know we are a force and wont let fellow traders be victims of their faulty systems n gross negligence .
I totally agree with you. I think we should declare this Timepass Day or something, in honor of Mr. Timepass. :) I think him, as a moderator, persistently putting pressure had a lot to do with the resolution of this case.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I totally agree with you. I think we should declare this Timepass Day or something, in honor of Mr. Timepass. :) I think him, as a moderator, persistently putting pressure had a lot to do with the resolution of this case.
this case presented good timepass activity for TP bhai.

I didn't record the conversation. The guy said I should get a follow up email tomorrow.
View attachment 25220
This should be my brokereage charge
and contract note shows this
View attachment 25221
i don't understand the contract notes so what is that 2987 rs ?
This is the last page of the contract note, isn't it ?? is this the revised contract note or the original ? Check your ledger. If possible post a copy of the ledger from 4th May onwards.

I am confused by the above contract note. The payin/out obligation is not shown in brackets nor has a minus (-) sign in front of it, but the charges are ADDED to it.

cloudTrader

I didn't record the conversation. The guy said I should get a follow up email tomorrow.
View attachment 25220
This should be my brokereage charge
and contract note shows this
View attachment 25221
i don't understand the contract notes so what is that 2987 rs ?
This is the amount which they have calculated to be charged from you, it includes the loss plus the total charges.