Two candle strategy

anup

I am glad to see u after some gap
I tested ATP method, one trade in Adani and 2/3 trades in RECLTD. Result is quite good. SBIN, AXISBANK, ACC etc are ideal stocks for 2 bar setup as per my own observation, however I want to see your regular updates, your idea, your thought in both thread......thanks
Sure Biswajit ji, Will try to be active on both page....I am glad to see your contribution on both threads....And Karthik's option thread is also good...Pakatil sir has mastered that technique...Hope we all can find some good scrips and improve the technique....
We have to do one thing, Whenever SL hit on a particular day.We have to analyse the trade and next time if such a situation happens we can handle it in a better way...All the best for all your trades

i start using 2 candle stick pattern and it work good for me in 10 min time frame till now. i try on adani, tata motors and reliance capital.
in one of post karthik suggest 15 min time frame. pls share which time frame is best suit for you and in which script

I have a question here.....is there a particular time of a day when we expect this type of set up to exist? May be after 1 pm should we expect to see in couple of stocks?

Biswajit Das

i start using 2 candle stick pattern and it work good for me in 10 min time frame till now. i try on adani, tata motors and reliance capital.
in one of post karthik suggest 15 min time frame. pls share which time frame is best suit for you and in which script
yes, 10 min is also ideal time frame, just setup confirmation you may check 15 min TF before taking trade
thanks

Hi friends,

Tested this two candle strategy for a week in high weightage scrips of nifty like lt, reliance, hdfc, itc, tatamotors and infy.

Results are gud in all the scrips except tata motors. tata motors was a mixed bag. The imp point is I added a filter which is as follows:

There shd a opp color candle bfor the 2 candles of the same color. i.e. if u wish to go long, there should be red candle (doji not taken in to account) befor the 2 green candles which fit the conditions (50% condition) laid by karthik.

And the tgt is 61.8% of the range of candle 1 low to candle 2 high from buy point (for long trades) and the sl is 50% of the range. TF: 15tf

This is my observation. Inputs are welcome.

Purushotham

Hi friends,

Tested this two candle strategy for a week in high weightage scrips of nifty like lt, reliance, hdfc, itc, tatamotors and infy.

Results are gud in all the scrips except tata motors. tata motors was a mixed bag. The imp point is I added a filter which is as follows:

There shd a opp color candle bfor the 2 candles of the same color. i.e. if u wish to go long, there should be red candle (doji not taken in to account) befor the 2 green candles which fit the conditions (50% condition) laid by karthik.

And the tgt is 61.8% of the range of candle 1 low to candle 2 high from buy point (for long trades) and the sl is 50% of the range. TF: 15tf

This is my observation. Inputs are welcome.
If possible PL Explain with charts. For better under standing.