Two candle strategy

Entry Exit Rules:
Bull candle --- Stoploss at the low of the previous candle, target 10-20pips or the close of the next candle.
Bear candle --- Stoploss at the high of the previous candle, target 10-20pips or the close of the next candle.

Dear TJ Friends,
After a long time coming up with another strategy "TWO CANDLE STRATEGY". There will be no Indicators involved in this strategy and Trade is purely based on the TWO CANDLE!! I have started using this strategy for quite some time and thought to share with you all. Will come up with my Strategy with Rules:)

Cheers
Karthik

anup

Hi Guys, I have been a longtime fan of Karthik_Sri strategy and have followed all his strategy till date.. Let me give few insight about his strategy

1.His strategies are very simple to understand and execute
2.The risk reward in most of the strategies are good
3.And his strategies delivers most profit for some particular scripts(generally its applicatble to all scripts )... For ex:ATP method is suitable for Adani,VIP industries..So we have to figure out which scrips deliver consistent returns from two candle strategy..

We just have to randomly pick some stocks and apply two candle strategy to check which one has the highest success rate...

Please think over guys and as a team we can make this strategy more robust..

Biswajit Das

at what target do you generally book?
What way you traded this scrip today ?
trade purely on the basis of karthik's 2 bar strategy
according to karthik's RR is 1:1
axisbank formed 2 bar setup, so long above high of bar (1146.90)
target was 1152
actual my trade hit TSL 1142/1143. I did not grab quick buck.....
next again bearish setup formed
took short position.....and trade gone in my way
made up losses of this particular scrip......
I am dull in english....so....
thanks budy.....:clapping:

The best part of this strategy is that you can sit in front of charts any time of the day during mkt hrs & you may find this set up in some of the scripts....
So no regrets if you're not logged in early morning.....
As Anup rightly said, we need to shortlist couple of scripts to play this again n again....hope you guys can contribute.....my pick is TATAMOTORS

Biswajit Das

Hi Guys, I have been a longtime fan of Karthik_Sri strategy and have followed all his strategy till date.. Let me give few insight about his strategy

1.His strategies are very simple to understand and execute
2.The risk reward in most of the strategies are good
3.And his strategies delivers most profit for some particular scripts(generally its applicatble to all scripts )... For ex:ATP method is suitable for Adani,VIP industries..So we have to figure out which scrips deliver consistent returns from two candle strategy..

We just have to randomly pick some stocks and apply two candle strategy to check which one has the highest success rate...

Please think over guys and as a team we can make this strategy more robust..
I am glad to see u after some gap
I tested ATP method, one trade in Adani and 2/3 trades in RECLTD. Result is quite good. SBIN, AXISBANK, ACC etc are ideal stocks for 2 bar setup as per my own observation, however I want to see your regular updates, your idea, your thought in both thread......thanks