trusted broker?

Also, if you're looking for some other broker, you can try xDirect India. It has an ECN platform. so maybe beneficial for you. Am trading their demo accounts and find to be quite happy. if things are well, planning to open a live account. do let me know. Thanks in advance!

Hi
I am new to forex and am looking for advise. I was playing for almost a year with demo accounts with different brokers. Now i would like to start for real and am looking for advice.
My friend recommended mi one broker located in Cyprus, called Megatraderfx. they offer good conditions but am not sure. I wanna choose market maker, should i go for somebody bigger?
I am not trying to advertise, am just looking for an honest advice of somebody who trade or traded with megatrader.

I will appreciate any help. Thanx
before you finding a broker, make sure you have read all their achievement in the froums. some trader surely had post about it. this will prevent you from getting a scam one

okay friends for trading under trusted forex you should first meet persons who are already successful.Like me by trading under forex -metal i succeeded a lot as they have smart features from a new-bie to an experienced person.

Hi
I am new to forex and am looking for advise. I was playing for almost a year with demo accounts with different brokers. Now i would like to start for real and am looking for advice.
My friend recommended mi one broker located in Cyprus, called Megatraderfx. they offer good conditions but am not sure. I wanna choose market maker, should i go for somebody bigger?
I am not trying to advertise, am just looking for an honest advice of somebody who trade or traded with megatrader.

I will appreciate any help. Thanx
when it was established?