trusted broker?

do not go for a market maker unless you know what you are doing, there has been lots of negative feedback from market makers (not all of them i guess) so just stick with ECN for now, I also trade with hotforex, try demo accounts and maybe spend a little more time on research that would help. and all the best :D

most of traders in my circles are using Instaforex, hotforex and FMCX, some even have more accounts in different platforms.

it seems FMCX had a very big market share in some asian countries but lately I see there are many negative comments, I really doubt bigger ones are more trusted.

I think best way is recommended by your trader friends, they almost will provide the most valuable opinions.

Hotforex is stable, though it's not an old broker.

Hi.
Iam still in demo stage.. I have shortlisted 2 Brokers HotForex which have good reputation (As Read on Net) & Alpari, chosen alpari because they have an branch in India & they have good reputation also.

Good. santoshdts, so you are new to forex trading? since you have shortlisted to 2 choices, My suggestion for you is to open one small account in each broker with a small amount of fund .

live account will be much easier to tell which is a better broker. I did that when I was a newbie.

it seems FMCX had a very big market share in some asian countries but lately I see there are many negative comments
Oh really?? I've been using FXCM for last 3 years or so but never had any issue with them. Their Trading Station is very user friendly and so is their excellent customer support. I also hold account with HotForex, they are cool either.

I was about to test FXCM account last year, however I see some negative comments in Chinese forums and don't know why. it seems it's quite good in other places. and I know many people in China had accounts there.

4xpipcounter

FXCM gave me a lot of grief. Their platform shut down on me copious times. After awhile, they told me it was my computer, when I had no problems with other platforms.
They treated me like I was special when I had the demo, but once I was live they could not understand why I was having so much problems with their platform.
Once I set a stop, and the platform ignored it. Finally, they stopped my trade, but only after it went an additional 50 pips out of the way.
I don't want to seem like I am just on a rant, so I'll stop there.
So, am I an FXCM holic? Uhh, no!!!!

Oh really?? I've been using FXCM for last 3 years or so but never had any issue with them. Their Trading Station is very user friendly and so is their excellent customer support. I also hold account with HotForex, they are cool either.

thank you for your opinions, i will use some of advices,
about the market maker i was recommended to megatrader coz they are operating with STP model of execution and the support is guiet good.
They called me so i had chance to ask.
although they are located in cyprus and dont have office in india but they are white flag with other company called trading point and both regulated with FSA, i dont know if that makes them trustfull enough?
Anyway i will open small accounts in several companies u reccomended and will choose the best one.
really happy for your help!!!!

There are some trusted brokers in online.... some of the forex reviewers are specially made the reviews on broker... You can find the trusted from there!