trusted broker?

I am going to open a brokerage called ghantafx and put on the website that it is FCA regulated because I know nobody is going to cross check the regulation. I think I can rake in a million or so before guys realize the actual word meaning of ghanta.

Trusted broker should meets following characters: 1. funds should be safe; 2. reasonable spreads and leverage; 3. quick withdrawal execution speed, 4. well users feedback.

Here's a broker, all the conditions are, and even
No deposit bonus $1 000
The promotion is only valid for new clients of the company registered in the period of the promotion.
Period of the promotion: from April 18 through May 22, 2016.
To take part in the promotion, you are required to register in freshforex.com through a special link and open Classic, Market Pro either ECN account. freshforex.com

now a days xm is very good broker i have changed many brokers but this time xm satisfied me very fast services also fast withdrawn. main point customer service is very good.. but not good promotion for new client like others...

hi
thanks at last for very wonderful blog , i am also looking for a reliable fx broker but can't find anyone yet , shortlisted fxcm , iqoptions and nordfx .

even got a call from nordfx with indian support , all support given in hindi and they told they have office in ghaziabaad and will help regarding transfer and withdraws .

But yet still confused where to open account , fxcm min. deposit $50 ,nordfx 100, iqoption is min. 10

as gci and alpari r good but they demand min. 500 dll deposit , i am not going for them for now , i want to start from very little amount lets say 50-100 .

i mean just first get started .
looking for guidance from senior members