Trading with OBV - for Beginners only !!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
If I may ask, isn't the OBV/PriceDivergence somewhat similar to DeltaDivergence as studied in Order Flow but is less complicated ??
Someone knowledgeable pls answer the question. :D

I personally have no idea.. the article u quoted in the previous post declared obv as the winner (from the rear) :D:D

The testing method was different than what we are using btw..

raju.vzm

Hi, Any one using this method?

Below is the 1 min chart of TVS motor on 26th Apr. U can see sudden dip in OBV around 12:40 but not reflected in price in fact went in an opposite way. Any reason for this, is my chart setup correct? Can any one share ur chart with same time frame, so that I can make sure whether I configured correctly or not in my kite. P.s: I don't use ami broker.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Yeah, something similar happend in Unionbank futures yesterday around 11.34; big green on the volumes sending the OBV way up... and the price continued going down.

Hi, Any one using this method?

Below is the 1 min chart of TVS motor on 26th Apr. U can see sudden dip in OBV around 12:40 but not reflected in price in fact went in an opposite way. Any reason for this, is my chart setup correct? Can any one share ur chart with same time frame, so that I can make sure whether I configured correctly or not in my kite. P.s: I don't use ami broker.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Found This Comment-

ab Miya humko Single haddi oneliner OBV Concept samaz me nahi aaya aur aap ho ki Double ki sawari kar rahe ho.

Tugduk Tugduk Tugduk :rofl:
Just keep in mind, any sarcasm or negative comments on obv or its followers is not tolerated. Posts are deleted and id is banned. Ur friend vs a bhai trolled obv followers so he was removed.

Only constructive criticism is allowed. Of course according to you it may be constructive but it can also be interpreted as personal attack.
E.g.. Suri ji said that in 200 ema method discretion is required, that was constructive criticism, but there was huge fight as it was perceived as personal attack.
God knows where is suri sir..:(

After 3 months now it is clear that suri ji was correct as discussion in my thread revealed that we can't be mechanical. You apologised... remember?