Trading the 10min with a 30/60min perspective

KomaL2099

Got it finally ... had to search hard to find it !!!
As I dont trade Miniflow would be starting on this.
Looking forward to learn new lessons from you guys.

Thanks
KomaL

musicjunkie

[/URL][/IMG]

The Above chart is of Icicibank (cash).

Basically we are trying to trade the 60min trend with a lower timeframe (10min). The ones who have followed this thread earlier, dont need an explaination.
So supposing icicbank is short 60mins, then we look for PL cracks on the 10min. Once in, our stops trail at PH, these are stops and not SARS.

Icicibank was Short on the 60min so we were only shorting, looking for PL's to be broken. Yes these last few days have been trending, will try to pick a sideways days and post those difficult days as well.

Please Do let me know if something isn't clear.

Regards,
MJ-

[/URL][/IMG]

The Above chart is of Icicibank (cash).

Basically we are trying to trade the 60min trend with a lower timeframe (10min). The ones who have followed this thread earlier, dont need an explaination.
So supposing icicbank is short 60mins, then we look for PL cracks on the 10min. Once in, our stops trail at PH, these are stops and not SARS.

Icicibank was Short on the 60min so we were only shorting, looking for PL's to be broken. Yes these last few days have been trending, will try to pick a sideways days and post those difficult days as well.

Please Do let me know if something isn't clear.

Regards,
MJ-

Excellent post,MJ!

Thanx,
Saint

KomaL2099

Hello MJ
wanted to ask a question(perhaps sound silly) ... what time frame do I use 10 min or 5min.
thread says 10min .. but some of the charts posted by saint are of 5min tf.
Please clarify my doubt.

Thanks
KomaL

kapil123

Hello MJ
wanted to ask a question(perhaps sound silly) ... what time frame do I use 10 min or 5min.
thread says 10min .. but some of the charts posted by saint are of 5min tf.
Please clarify my doubt.

Thanks
KomaL
5 min would have more noise, so its better to use 10 min charts. Yes, some of the charts that have been posted are of 5 mins, but even with 10 min the concept remains the same and becomes easy to identify the patterns etc.