Trading the 10min with a 30/60min perspective

ThE HaMmEr

:) :) :)

day light after dawn...........

looking 4ward for ur teachings........

thank u tonns......

regards

neeraj :)

Trading this method for a long time now..........the root concepts are all there in the "Teach a Man to Fish....." thread.

From here,we also went in to the Flow Concepts.......but this is where it all began.....the roots.

It's there in every book.....nothing out of the ordinary stuff......still makes profits.

Since had started talking about it 3 days ago,put in trades on NF and RIL using this very simple method.......basically breakouts and breakdowns from consolidations,and failed patterns,and the same with pattern breakouts and breakdns,and their failed patterns.......

The attitude of this thread,to reiterate,is:If I get one of the above opportunistic patterns,I want to pounce on it........If I don't,I have the Miniflow anyway.......not going to squeeze a pattern out of sheer imagination.....If I get a trade today,great....If I don't,well,there is always tomorrow.

As said before......Tiger on the Prowl......we wait,wait,and wait as a predator would,and pounce only when we feel that perfect opportunity arises.

Saint

Trading this method for a long time now..........the root concepts are all there in the "Teach a Man to Fish....." thread.

From here,we also went in to the Flow Concepts.......but this is where it all began.....the roots.

It's there in every book.....nothing out of the ordinary stuff......still makes profits.

Since had started talking about it 3 days ago,put in trades on NF and RIL using this very simple method.......basically breakouts and breakdowns from consolidations,and failed patterns,and the same with pattern breakouts and breakdns,and their failed patterns.......

The attitude of this thread,to reiterate,is:If I get one of the above opportunistic patterns,I want to pounce on it........If I don't,I have the Miniflow anyway.......not going to squeeze a pattern out of sheer imagination.....If I get a trade today,great....If I don't,well,there is always tomorrow.

As said before......Tiger on the Prowl......we wait,wait,and wait as a predator would,and pounce only when we feel that perfect opportunity arises.

Saint
Hello Saint

Everyone is egarly waiting for you to lay out the basic frame work. It will be wonderful to get to study this method during the weekend. But looking at your previous threads, the first few posts would take loads of preparation, so do take your time.

Regards
PK

Will not be posting NF.....as the majority of miniflow traders trade the NF at LV's,and Rakesh's threads..........so picking on stock futures.....Reliance is one that makes clear pivots etc.

There are a few more......

Once again,this is simple stuff.......must be really disappointing to those who expected some fantastic lines and new theories,at least some new concepts.........nothing on those lines.

Not interested in reinventing the wheel..........this thread is more interested in the trades that can work off something that everyone already knows,and that nobody seem to follow(coz'everyone knows,nobody wants it....:D).

So,apologies to all ....no colourful line indicators here......no looking for tops and bottoms..........just the same stuff,the same old stuff,.....trading with the basics.....

Saint

musicjunkie

Again we see that profits can be pulled out of the markets by keeping things simple. Saint has showed it again and again.

The Chart that Saint posted of Ril,
On the 5th we are short, We get one down bar and the next is a WRB in our favour. The volumes on this bar are good, we are happy with our shorts. Next bar slightly up, maybe just a resting bar so no worries, but look at the volumes! almost as much as the breakdown bar ,.... yikes...demand coming in? we cover shorts.

In my humble opinion, that is why Saint covered some shorts at that bar.
Please correct me if im wrong.

Regards,
MJ-

Again we see that profits can be pulled out of the markets by keeping things simple. Saint has showed it again and again.

The Chart that Saint posted of Ril,
On the 5th we are short, We get one down bar and the next is a WRB in our favour. The volumes on this bar are good, we are happy with our shorts. Next bar slightly up, maybe just a resting bar so no worries, but look at the volumes! almost as much as the breakdown bar ,.... yikes...demand coming in? we cover shorts.

In my humble opinion, that is why Saint covered some shorts at that bar.
Please correct me if im wrong.

Regards,
MJ-

Great going,MJ.......Here unlike the flow method,we are happy with our profits....we don't want to get in and out with the flow......We got that move down on RIL and then the next bar is with a nearly equal volume......just taking off some,a third or a quarter.....Here,it's all about getting in,in and in,and out,out and out.

And another thing.........we are trying to stay clear of active trading in that lunch period.......the market in doldrums leads to a lot of sideways moves and failed patterns, that don't end up anywhere till about 2pm-ish.

So,that big breakdn bar at 11:50,followed by this bullish bar.......oh well,why not put some in our pockets and have some lunch?

Thanx MJ.....good post!

Saint

ps:In flow type,we would be holding our shorts as pivots are yet to crack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Metals 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 3
V Metals 0