Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

Striker

Hi how are u able to charge so less and still be operational? Do u have other sources of revenue to pay salary and rent? Today I am paying ur 1 month brokerage fee as ola cab charges from my house to my friends. Or do u also have heavy transaction charges and this is just an eyewash?

Hi how are u able to charge so less and still be operational? Do u have other sources of revenue to pay salary and rent? Today I am paying ur 1 month brokerage fee as ola cab charges from my house to my friends. Or do u also have heavy transaction charges and this is just an eyewash?
Hi Striker, All our charges our transparent and available on our website. Please refer to our brokerage calculator also.

do u also have heavy transaction charges and this is just an eyewash?
Hi Striker, All our charges our transparent and available on our website. Please refer to our brokerage calculator also.
I noticed your MCX Transaction charges are on the highest side compared to other discount brokers..

Transaction Charges:

BMA = 250 Rs/Crore
RKSV = 260 Rs/Crore
SAS ONLINE = 310 Rs/Crore
Zerodha = 310 Rs/Crore
ITL Samco = 310 Rs/Crore
TradePlusOnline = 400 Rs/Crore

You may try to increase your 99 Rs/month plan to 500-800 Rs/month and keep transaction charges inline with other brokers at 310 Rs/Crore.

Any plans on reducing transaction charges ? My friends and family may switch if you do.

I noticed your MCX Transaction charges are on the highest side compared to other discount brokers..

Transaction Charges:

BMA = 250 Rs/Crore
RKSV = 260 Rs/Crore
SAS ONLINE = 310 Rs/Crore
Zerodha = 310 Rs/Crore
ITL Samco = 310 Rs/Crore
TradePlusOnline = 400 Rs/Crore

You may try to increase your 99 Rs/month plan to 500-800 Rs/month and keep transaction charges inline with other brokers at 310 Rs/Crore.

Any plans on reducing transaction charges ? My friends and family may switch if you do.
Hi rmji,
Please refer our earlier posts wherein we have mentioned that transaction charges are a function of volume. We look to reducing the transaction charges in due course of time. What was within our control was the brokerage that we charge and there we have ensured that our clients get the best deal @Rs. 99 per month refundable for unlimited volume.

Hi rmji,
Please refer our earlier posts wherein we have mentioned that transaction charges are a function of volume. We look to reducing the transaction charges in due course of time. What was within our control was the brokerage that we charge and there we have ensured that our clients get the best deal @Rs. 99 per month refundable for unlimited volume.
If it depends on volume then how come most of the brokers that i mentioned in my earlier post maintain charges at 310 rs/crore or lower. Every broker won't be having same slab of volume.

ITL Samco won't be having many customers/volume before ITL launch but still they came up with 310 Rs/crore and i think you being 20 years old must be having good volume by now.

We look to reducing the transaction charges in due course of time.
How long ? a month, a quarter or a year.

If it depends on volume then how come most of the brokers that i mentioned in my earlier post maintain charges at 310 rs/crore or lower. Every broker won't be having same slab of volume.

ITL Samco won't be having many customers/volume before ITL launch but still they came up with 310 Rs/crore and i think you being 20 years old must be having good volume by now.

How long ? a month, a quarter or a year.
Hi rmji,
Most of the brokers that you mentioned in your post have reduced their transaction charges only recently after being in the low cost broking industry for about 2-3 years. Like i said what was in our hands was the brokerage and we have ensured that you have the best deal there. Further use our brokerage calculator and find out, if for your volume you make any savings....

Last edited:
@TradePlus

Lot of young professionals are diving into trading world oflate. They are mostly dependent on mobile platform for trading and need a "quality app" for that purpose. Do you have anything for them?