Tradeplus unlimited trading at Rs 99 p.m

What kind of intraday margins do you offer ?? equity, futures, options, currency etc..etc..
Ok.. I saw the leverages on your website..

Next, do you offer bracket orders ? If yes, for which segments ? Are the cover orders available for equity ??

Verde

What is the account opening charges and demat account charges per year?

From your site re equity margin for carry trades
4X for scrips where the VAR margin < 20% and 1X for scrips where the VAR margin > 20%
Where can I find a list of var margins?

Are there any other charges for this, if the position is held for 20 days?

Can you provide a few example margins for different stocks, lets say I buy 100 Reliance at 850.....Rs.1 lakh is my account balance.... how much balance will be deducted?

amsin21

Why you are charging different stamp duty % for each segments like MCX = 0.001%, CDS & FnO = 0.002% when all other brokers charge 0.001% all segments for Kerala?

What is the account opening charges and demat account charges per year?

From your site re equity margin for carry trades
4X for scrips where the VAR margin < 20% and 1X for scrips where the VAR margin > 20%
Where can I find a list of var margins?

Are there any other charges for this, if the position is held for 20 days?

Can you provide a few example margins for different stocks, lets say I buy 100 Reliance at 850.....Rs.1 lakh is my account balance.... how much balance will be deducted?
Hi Verde,
Our account opening charge is Rs. 499 and with that you get free trading for 3 months in Commodities. If you sign up for unlimited trading in Commodity, equity options and currency you still have to pay Rs. 499 only and you get free trading for 1 month in all segments. For more details refer this link http://tradeplusonline.com/Open-An-Account-Details.aspx

Our detailed charges are explained in this link http://support.tradeplusonline.com/...06-tradeplus-brokerage-and-other-charges-list

We also have yearly AMC option on demat account which is Rs. 500 per year but our 10 year AMC option of Rs. 1000 for 10 years which works out to Rs. 100 per year is a much cheaper and subscribed option.

The NSE or BSE website gives the VAR margins applicable on various stock

Well, if you buy 100 reliance at 850, and your balance is Rs. 1 lakh then Rs. 85,000 will be deducted from your balance and the remaining balance would be Rs. 15,000. However if you had Rs. 50,000 as initial balance then your account would have a debit of Rs. 35,000 on T+2 and you need to pay this debit balance within T+7 days, else your purchase position would be squared off. You will also be charged deferment charges (interest) on your debit at the rate of 24% p.a. for the period of the debit.

Why you are charging different stamp duty % for each segments like MCX = 0.001%, CDS & FnO = 0.002% when all other brokers charge 0.001% all segments for Kerala?
Hi amsin21,
We are charging stamp duty as per the circular received from the exchange and the stamp office notifications. Please click the link for BSE circular which carries the attachment from the stamp office of Kerala at the bottom of the circular. http://www.bseindia.com/markets/MarketInfo/DispNewNoticesCirculars.aspx?page=20090730-3