Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

LoneWolf

DSM, please put in your experience with using TT -->Amibroker and back. We maybe giving them some new customers. At least we can put our name down for referral benefits :D
I saw a video on youtube on TT bridge to Amibroker, and now I am not sure on what I had told earlier in other thread.. There it showed only that the bridge will pick signals from the Buy/Sell command from your Amibroker and place them on TT directly. Not about feeding Amibroker data base with live data.. So may be its just a order placing platform. Not much info on their site.. May be some user can confirm..

deba72

Currently TT allows 45 days old historical intraday data. Is there anyway this can be increased ? I see an option "Save data to file".. what does it mean ? By saving this data at regular interval ( say 30 days or so ) can this 45 day window be extended ?

DSM

Deba,

TT has the provision for allowing intraday data for a higer duration. However, that facility is available only for high brokerage generating traders or brokers. Details, you can enquire with Sharekhan.

Currently TT allows 45 days old historical intraday data. Is there anyway this can be increased ? I see an option "Save data to file".. what does it mean ? By saving this data at regular interval ( say 30 days or so ) can this 45 day window be extended ?

DSM

ID4Trade,

I suppose you are referring to the brokerage.... It depends upon your agreement with your broker/franchise. All are charging different. Unfortunately for an active trader, TT is not an viable option.... I wish this could change though as the platform is good. They need to come down with a more competitive brokerage for active traders. The % based brokerage model is dying out. I wonder if they do not see the writing on the wall... :)

What is the break even with TT?

@DSM
Thanks for the prompt reply.

Sad that dispite being such a great terminal, TT is not as preferred among day traders as it should have been.

All thanks to the non transparent break even details.
The dangerous part is they keep moving the goalpost when you try to talk them regarding brokerage and other expense.

Sunnyraj

Hello, does anyone know how to change candle close time on Hourly chart ?

like the first candle on hourly chart closes at 10 am then subsequent candle formations are 10-11 am 11-12 and so on.

If I want the first candle close at 9.30 am, it will go like 9.30-10.30 , 10.30-11-30 and so on.....is there any option available ?

DSM

SunnyRaj,

This is not possible in TT as far as I know...

Hello, does anyone know how to change candle close time on Hourly chart ?

like the first candle on hourly chart closes at 10 am then subsequent candle formations are 10-11 am 11-12 and so on.

If I want the first candle close at 9.30 am, it will go like 9.30-10.30 , 10.30-11-30 and so on.....is there any option available ?

DSM

Satyen,

TT does not have range bars. But there is a round about way to get it using Renko Charts. You can define the range for Renko bricks and time frame as per your choice. Here is 5 Day 10M Chart with Renko....

hi TT give range bar chart?