Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

Sunnyraj

Hello, I find TT very useful for charting and analysis, but sharekhan brokerage is on a higher side.

I'm thinking to use a discount broker for trading. So, is it comfortable placing order with diff broker and doing analysis on TT , what if there's slight difference in prices on both terminals ?

Please share your experience if anyone is doing it...

Hi DSM,

I am not getting volume in Data Listing window but other indicator values are there.
Or is there any way to export data with volume.
Any help...?
Which scrip ? Is it tradable ?? e.g. you will get the "Qnty" data for Banknifty futures but not for spot.

DSM

SunnyRaj,

Unfortunately, Sharekhan have not moved with the times and priced themselves out of the range for traders.... I too trade with discount brokers, and difference in price will be minimal and can be safely ignored.....

Hello, I find TT very useful for charting and analysis, but sharekhan brokerage is on a higher side.

I'm thinking to use a discount broker for trading. So, is it comfortable placing order with diff broker and doing analysis on TT , what if there's slight difference in prices on both terminals ?

Please share your experience if anyone is doing it...

DSM

Ankur,

Yes, Volume data is available in crude.... Check your settings...

Yes, I am trying with crude.
Sorry my bad. Its Quantity rather than volume:eek:

Sunnyraj

SunnyRaj,

Unfortunately, Sharekhan have not moved with the times and priced themselves out of the range for traders.... I too trade with discount brokers, and difference in price will be minimal and can be safely ignored.....
Ya, they are providing such a wonderful platform like TT, should also consider reducing the brokerage, it will definitely give them a different edge.

BTW there are AMC schemes that offer lower brokerages. Have you tried them? Any pros and cons ?

DSM

SunnyRaj,

Unfortunately even with low brokerage, TT teminal cannot be used by day traders... Just check how your average trades compare in terms of brokerage with discount brokers vs Sharekhan AMC scheme....

Ya, they are providing such a wonderful platform like TT, should also consider reducing the brokerage, it will definitely give them a different edge.

BTW there are AMC schemes that offer lower brokerages. Have you tried them? Any pros and cons ?

Sunnyraj

SunnyRaj,

Unfortunately even with low brokerage, TT teminal cannot be used by day traders... Just check how your average trades compare in terms of brokerage with discount brokers vs Sharekhan AMC scheme....
Hmm.. that's true.

Even considering the lowest brokerage in AMC, difference will be there....

I spoke to the branch manager in my city,asked him to provide me 1 paisa(0.01%) for equity and FnO trading...but he denied..and suggested me to go for AMC schemes.

While I know a friend from another city who has an account with Sharekhan's sub-broker and he trades on 1 paisa(0.01%) for intraday...

I guess sub-brokers have the freedom to provide the rates they want to....but i doubt if our money is safe with them.