Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

SunnyRaj,

TT has only average price... Have not seen VWAP.

Hello, wanted to know where we can see VWAP price in Trade tiger?

Is it the "Avg. Rate" that is shown in Market depth window ?

DSM

Hi TP,

Did some study.

Average of Volume is just that - The average volume plotted on the graph (and not price) See chart below.

Weighted volume will be also what it says - Price*Volume for X period / Sum of Volume for X period.

Ok, I understand the parameters of OHLC, but what are those other options in the "Input". What is that "volume" and "weighted" ?? How to use them ??

DSM

VijKris,

While the experts may reply eventually, here's what I can answer. Adaptive MA's are not a part of TT. Though there's Tringular, Adaptive, Variable, Exponential MA's etc.

experts pls answer the query. i suppose abt vwap above posts have answers. what abt adaptive moving average?

mmca2006

VijKris,

While the experts may reply eventually, here's what I can answer. Adaptive MA's are not a part of TT. Though there's Tringular, Adaptive, Variable, Exponential MA's etc.
DSM ...is it possible to get csv data of all symbols in my watch list in TT using single command ( not by individual symbol wise but all symbols of the watch list as a whole). My watch list consist of more than 100 symbols so back filling is painful for me:down: ... so is there any shortcut method 4 me .....:sos:

cloudTrader

DSM ...is it possible to get csv data of all symbols in my watch list in TT using single command ( not by individual symbol wise but all symbols of the watch list as a whole). My watch list consist of more than 100 symbols so back filling is painful for me:down: ... so is there any shortcut method 4 me .....:sos:
In your symbols list do you have more of Cash Scripts or Futures ?