trade tiger of share khan.

Hello:

I am using Sharekhans Tradetiger application have some queries pertaining to charts available in it.

Tradetiger provides real-time charts for various time frames, while I use 60 min graph for each day it provides 1 bar of 5 min, followed by 5 bars of 1 hour and last one is of 30 min. I would rather like to view it as adjusted to market hours (align minute bars to market hours option as available in most of the charting software), this way I would get to see bars as 5 bars of 1 hour followed by 1 bar of 30 min. any idea how to get this change? I have called SK customer service but they dont seem to understand chart options well.

Dinkar
This Problem is fixed in TradeTiger version 1.0.4.2. Here you can adjust the charts according to market hours. It will soon be released for Normal Users.

Hello:

I am using Sharekhans Tradetiger application have some queries pertaining to charts available in it.

Tradetiger provides real-time charts for various time frames, while I use 60 min graph for each day it provides 1 bar of 5 min, followed by 5 bars of 1 hour and last one is of 30 min. I would rather like to view it as adjusted to market hours (align minute bars to market hours option as available in most of the charting software), this way I would get to see bars as 5 bars of 1 hour followed by 1 bar of 30 min. any idea how to get this change? I have called SK customer service but they dont seem to understand chart options well.

Regards,

Dinkar
This problem is fixed in TradeTiger version 1.0.4.2. Now you can adjust the candle stick study according to market hours. This version will be released soon for all users

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to store and load the user defined scrips in sharekhan - Tradetiger.

i tried "save scrips list" and created the .scl file, but while loading i didnt get any scrps in my market watch. Could you please assist.

Thanks
Raj

bunny

Does Trade Tiger allow you to see the Intraday Charts in Candle sticks because with most of the houses that is not the case.
Yes, you can see intraday charts in tick, 1 min, 5, 10 50, 30, 60 min formats. You can also club intraday chart for upto 5 days.

Chart can be seen in line, bar and candle type.

bunny

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to store and load the user defined scrips in sharekhan - Tradetiger.

i tried "save scrips list" and created the .scl file, but while loading i didnt get any scrps in my market watch. Could you please assist.

Thanks
Raj
After you have saved the .scl file. When you open trade tiger next time, open marketwatch, press Ctrl+O and navigate to the folder where .scl file is stored. OPen it and you should see the scrips.

columbus

Yes, you can see intraday charts in tick, 1 min, 5, 10 50, 30, 60 min formats. You can also club intraday chart for upto 5 days.

Chart can be seen in line, bar and candle type.
Predefined tf of 1,3,5,...... are available.Time frames of any
duration can be available by typing the time interval in the BLANK.

shanki99

I totally agree with you. It doesn't matter what type of time frame you set, tradetiger will not show candle bars according to our set time frame. I think it's their programmers' fault. They are damn fool. May be they don't understand importance of candle bar and it's total time. If you set time frame of say 65 minutes then first candle will not close at 11 AM where it must be closing. Actually it will be closing at 10:50 AM (55 minutes later the opening of market). and so is the case with other non standard time frames like 74 etc. you can try it to check it. Although we don't use these time frames but software must calculate the closing of the candle accurately rather than giving inaccurate candles which may result in great loss if followed. Based on this fact I can't believe how can many people on traderji recommend trade tiger. May be they haven't checked out this bug in tradetiger yet.

Right now as I am typing, Sharekhan Trade Tiger has been updated to version 1.0.4.1. This new version and old version (1.0.4.0) is not able to fetch any data from their feed server or atleast not showing backfill data of 5 days. May be there is some problem with their software or feed servers. Sharekhan sometimes sucks! :mad:
I think u are yet to see charts provided by other broker terminals...they suck the most...sharekhan is far far better with so many functions.

In ventura, we dont even have facility to draw simple lines, leave alone trendlines.

Same with Geojit...ICICI charts seldom opens....and lot many like this

And alas, here in SK, u even get candlechart patters etc....yet someone over there to criticize them !! I dont know with what term u wud curse the programmers of other broker providers for their charts !

I really dont know how many of u guys who trade taking that first 5 min candle also along with 60mins or 30 mins etc. May be these are specific requests or Change request kind of thing, if comes to SK from many users, may be their Software engineers be ready with a solution....