Sharekhan Trade tiger not opening

kingsmasher1

Sharekhan Trade tiger not opening. Anybody else having this issue?
TradeTiger is a bulky (but good) application. It takes time to open. Sometimes as much as couple of minutes.

Also they say that the first year is free of charge and AMC starts from next year. Is it true and what would be the AMC the second year?
I was supposed to get a 50% brokerage refund as i was amongst the top 10 traders in Sharekhan TradeTiger 10th Anniversary offer (happened around Nov'17). They said, they will refund the brokerage award within 60 days. Now it is over 60 days, but i have received nothing.

(However, i only trade in SK platform intermittently - not regular as i mostly use the discount broker.)

newtrader101

Sharekhan is good but Tradetiger is too heavy on resources. When net is slow, it doesn't work. Also sometimes keyboard stops working in tradetiger. So I use their site which is from tradingview. If it had all the indicators as tradetiger, it would be great.

newtrader101

However, sometimes their software (trade tiger) behaves strangely. Many times I have to refresh the charts to get them updated. Today morning IOC did not update even when it was dropping.
1526273755514.png

I checked the net speed by loading a YOUTUBE video on 1080p and it was running fine.
When i refreshed it appeared like this:

1526273575786.png

Attachments

Last edited: