trade tiger of share khan.

columbus

I really dont know how many of u guys who trade taking that first 5 min candle also along with 60mins or 30 mins etc. May be these are specific requests or Change request kind of thing, if comes to SK from many users, may be their Software engineers be ready with a solution....
The charting software of TradeTiger is definitely GREAT.
Now the problem of 5min candle does not arise as we have
markets from 9 to 330.(Of course your is a old post.)

Raju

Hi Columbus ,

How to adjust 2D-4(min) ON Trade Tiger ?

Thanks,
Raju

rohangawale

Does sharekhan disconnects when our internet disconnects say for 5-10 secs and connects automatically,
in such scenario sharekhan doesnt connects, niether it is shown on screen. if we click sharekhan window from taskbar also still it doesnt appers on screen.
i have to press ctrl+alt+del and then have to give sharekhan prog end task and then it goes, and again i have to do new login.

is it happening with everybody, everytime when net disconnets for couple of seconds.
is there any solution for it??

columbus

Hi Columbus ,

How to adjust 2D-4(min) ON Trade Tiger ?

Thanks,
Raju
Hi Raju,

First you plot with 3D-4 min time frame.
Second ,choose ZOOM BOX tool to take only
to cover it for 2 days only.

Raju

Hi,

Thanks Columbus for the guidance.I have started using BB in strategy.Trying to learn from postings made by you.Thanks for the help.

Raju

rohangawale

Hi columbus,
Does sharekhan disconnects when our internet disconnects say for 5-10 secs and connects automatically,
in such scenario sharekhan doesnt connects, niether it is shown on screen. if we click sharekhan window from taskbar also still it doesnt appers on screen.
i have to press ctrl+alt+del and then have to give sharekhan prog end task and then it goes, and again i have to do new login.

is it happening with everybody, everytime when net disconnets for couple of seconds.

Raju

Hi Rohan,
Today I switched off my router (for disconnecting internet) for 10 secs.
Following messages appeared in Order/Trade Confirmation window.After clicking logon button/link I was able to connect immdtly.I was not required to press ALT+CTRL+DEL

14/01/2010 08:43:13:Unable to Connect Feed Server.. Try again or Check your Network
14/01/2010 08:43:12:Disconnected from Trading Server
14/01/2010 08:43:12:Status : Attempting to Reconnect to [SERVER-13] Feed Server.
14/01/2010 08:43:12:You are being disconnected due to your network inability of receiveing data, Try to connect again

As per my observation, even if net gets disconnected for 4-5 sec,we are required to relogon (Manually click logon)

Thanks,
Raju

rohangawale

Hi Rohan,
Today I switched off my router (for disconnecting internet) for 10 secs.
Following messages appeared in Order/Trade Confirmation window.After clicking logon button/link I was able to connect immdtly.I was not required to press ALT+CTRL+DEL

14/01/2010 08:43:13:Unable to Connect Feed Server.. Try again or Check your Network
14/01/2010 08:43:12:Disconnected from Trading Server
14/01/2010 08:43:12:Status : Attempting to Reconnect to [SERVER-13] Feed Server.
14/01/2010 08:43:12:You are being disconnected due to your network inability of receiveing data, Try to connect again

As per my observation, even if net gets disconnected for 4-5 sec,we are required to relogon (Manually click logon)

Thanks,
Raju
Thanks Raju,
but here when my net disconnects and connects automatically, the tt window doesnt become active again. neither it is closed, not it appears in front of screen. its running in inactive mode. i cant close it , not from same window im not able to login again.
at the end i have to click ctrl,alt , del and then give end task to it, then it closes and i have to open it again and then login again.
at time of mkt it really becomes frustrating, and specially when we are in trade.

columbus

Hi columbus,

Hi Rohan,

Not only we need to re login if our internet connection snaps
even for a moment but also I find it difficult to KILL the
process from Task Bar (by pressing ctrl+alt+del ).

In case sharkhan servers are down ,then we need not relogin
but screen won't be refreshed.

Hi, I am a technical analyst. I tried trade terminals of IIFL, Sk, ICICI.. I felt Sharekhan, the best charting tool. But it is delayed some times.

They have fixed most of the bugs in the recent release. For charting I use Sharekhan terminal .