trade tiger of share khan.

i have trade tiger of share khan installed on my computer..i am facing lot of problems while drawing retracement lines on the EOD CHART..as well as INTRADAY CHARTS...retracement pop up window is appearing frequently..can any one explain clearly how to draw the retracement lines ..on these charts..

i have trade tiger of share khan installed on my computer..i am facing lot of problems while drawing retracement lines on the EOD CHART..as well as INTRADAY CHARTS...retracement pop up window is appearing frequently..can any one explain clearly how to draw the retracement lines ..on these charts..
..i do have Race pro OF RELIGARE ALSO INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER..the main demerit of its EOD CHART..THAT IT IS NT NOT UPDATED..u cannt have stock quotes of preceeding day .u can have only have stock quoates two days before..any comment from any body..
BIJOY

columbus

Generally there are so many levels in DEFAULT mode.So first EDIT it ,to have
required levels.To do that

1.Go to MISC menu

2.Add/Delete the required levels.

3.Check the SHOW PERCENT box.

4.Take any point on your EOD graph ,that coincides with 100% level

5.Click and Drag the mouse ,other levels will show up.

(In this example EOD graph of RIL is taken)

Generally there are so many levels in DEFAULT mode.So first EDIT it ,to have
required levels.To do that

1.Go to MISC menu

2.Add/Delete the required levels.

3.Check the SHOW PERCENT box.

4.Take any point on your EOD graph ,that coincides with 100% level

5.Click and Drag the mouse ,other levels will show up.

(In this example EOD graph of RIL is taken)

Niely explained but unable to set the price from line to candle mode.
Regards

columbus

columbus

hw to change the colour of different moving averages lines in a chart??????????
1.RIGHT click on the chart.

2.Choose MODIFY STUDY.

3.Choose your particular MOVING AVERAGE.

4.Choose SUBGRAPH.Merge the graoh with price.(Check the boxes)

5.Change both line colours to your favorite colours.

Last edited:
hi everyone..i am really facing one problem with trade tiger..for the first one and half an hour of trading i ma unable to view Macd signals on the 5 minutes time interval..macd signals i am only getting if i set the time interval in 3 minutes or one minute scale...is there any problem with my settings can anyone help me plzz...in the begining even 3 minute interval also does not provide MACD signals..

columbus

hi everyone..i am really facing one problem with trade tiger..for the first one and half an hour of trading i ma unable to view Macd signals on the 5 minutes time interval..macd signals i am only getting if i set the time interval in 3 minutes or one minute scale...is there any problem with my settings can anyone help me plzz...in the begining even 3 minute interval also does not provide MACD signals..
Hi bijoy,

It seems Tiger Trade faced problem today after 1200hour.I think y'day also
it faced problem.(Especially Nifty Futures)

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/27421-bollingerbands.html#post300096
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/27421-bollingerbands-2.html#post299670

Last edited: