Trade Smart Online

IRH

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I want to open a trading account with one of the discount brokers and it seems TSO has very good plans to offer. However i have some more queries. So, can you provide me an email id where I can send a mail with all of my queries? As it tedious to post queries one by one on this forum.

Thanks and regards.

Thanks for your advice. I am anticipating high value transactions frequently, so I am thinking of current account.

Another thing, is a trade license mandatory to open individual current account? Because a PSU bank where I enquired asked for it. Do I need to opt for a trade license to trade in stock market as a business?
Sure. Just for your information, many of our clients trading in F&O are doing it through a saving account. The number of transactions from a broker to your bank or vice versa do not need to be very high even if you are dealing in high value transactions.

About the trade license, your bank would be able to advise you better. However, we don't think it should be mandatory. Have you spoken to any other bank?

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I want to open a trading account with one of the discount brokers and it seems TSO has very good plans to offer. However i have some more queries. So, can you provide me an email id where I can send a mail with all of my queries? As it tedious to post queries one by one on this forum.

Thanks and regards.
Sure. Please email us your queries at contactus(at)vnsfin(dot)com

Thanks for your advice. I am anticipating high value transactions frequently, so I am thinking of current account.

Another thing, is a trade license mandatory to open individual current account? Because a PSU bank where I enquired asked for it. Do I need to opt for a trade license to trade in stock market as a business?
Hi eastern

It will be better for you, if you go with savings accounts only. Or better even, open a savings account in a private bank like HDFC, ICICI, AXIS Bank, Yes Bank, instead of a PSU bank.

As otherwise, nowadays, it is very difficult to open a current account, due to KYC norms.

You do not need a trade license for trading in derivatives. It is actually a briefcase business, I mean you need only a briefcase, in which you need only a laptop (read computer) for making trades. Or why a laptop even, one can make trades on a phone/mobile, if one wants. Just explain this to your PSU bank official, but I do not think, he will accept your argument.

Hi,

Thanks and regards.
Hi IRH
Why tedious. Why one by one.
Just post all the queries in one post.
So that newbie like me will also be benefited by such queries.

Hi TSO,

I have some shares in my Demat. I want to transfer some shares to my relatives demat account with a different broker. Do I need to provide DIS to you? What will be the charges? As I stay in Assam do I need to send the DIS slip to you through courier? Is there any alternative and faster way to do this through Online?

Hi TSO,

I have some shares in my Demat. I want to transfer some shares to my relatives demat account with a different broker. Do I need to provide DIS to you? What will be the charges? As I stay in Assam do I need to send the DIS slip to you through courier? Is there any alternative and faster way to do this through Online?
Hello pioneer,
Yes, you'd need to send us a DIS for the same. Charges for DIS are different from charges for selling on the exchange and will be Rs 25/scrip/transfer.

Yes, you'll need to courier it to us. DIS would be the best way for this transfer.

Hi TSO,

for the benefit for all new traders including me I am posting a list of questions. Hope to get the replies soon.

1.Do your trading platform provide real time (RT) data or is it delayed? By how much time?

2.With your trading platform can I add multiple technical indicators to live data?

3.What is the interest rate on margin loans?

4.What is the margin for F&O trades both intraday and overnight?

5.When I buy stocks intraday will they be automatically converted to delivery at EOD if I don't sell or will they be automatically squared off?

6.Do you provide trading in ETF?

7.Do I need to have shares in my account for intraday short selling in cash segment? Can I carry it forward to the next day?

8.If I buy in cash or F&O segment with the intention to hold it for few days but at EOD decide to sell it will it be possible? What bookerage rate will apply in that case?

9.What are the DP charges?

If there are any more questions I will post them later. Keep up the good work. Have a nice day.

Thanks and regards.

Hello VNS, just received the SMS about the trades and the balance, but it is a repeat of yesterday's message and shows yesterday's figures. Also, it says "Your 12Aug2013 OPENBAL ....". Looks like a repeat SMS has been sent by mistake. Please do the needful.