Trade Smart Online

sekpalani

Live in present and pleasant.
Hello timepass and sekpalani,
We spoke to the NOW team and they've asked for the below information. Kindly share the same with us and we'll forward the same to the NOW team:
1. NOW version you are using
version 1.8.4.3
2. Which operating system
Windows 7 Ultimate
3. Internet speed
1 Mbps , ISP = BSNL
4. No. of scrips you had in that marketwatch
Around 20 scrips
5. Names of the scrips in which the prices were frozen.
Some time the price updation stops and it long time to resume, when I double click on the scrip open ups the snap quoat window and then the price updation resumes. One time i traded nifty6000ce and that scrip alone stoped price updation for few minutes
Please find the detail marked in blue colour.

Dear TSO,
I want to re-start trading with you after long time.

1. I have NOT traded in last 6+ months .Will my account be dormant ? ( i can login in NOW). Is there any formality to be done ?

2. For Call N Trade, your charges are 20rs/ executed order.
What if i place call n trader order , and it did not get executed.
Will i still be charged ?

If i modify/cancel orders over phone, will i be charged ?

If after placing order using call n trade, if i call to check whether order is executed or not, will i be charged ?

lvgandhi

Hello m prakash,
NOW version 1.8.4.3 will not work properly on Windows 8 64 bit OS. You may face issues with the application crashing. Please install new version NOW 1.11.1.0. As per the NOW team this should work fine on Windows 8 64-bit.
NOW version 1.8.4.3 works ok for me in windows 8 64bit version.

Hello timepass,
As per the NOW team, you NOW needs atleast 512kbps. So if you were using many other internet based (Trade Tiger etc) softwares at the same time then maybe NOW was not getting enough bandwidth.

Have you tried running only NOW without any other software? If that helps then maybe you can increase your bandwidth and try with that.
It won't be possible for me to dedicate a PC + bandwidth exclusively for NOW, specially since the charting isn't too good in NOW.

Thanks anyway.

Taiki

Hello TSO,

I have been using Now luncher version 1.7 so far. Today I formatted my PC and wanted to install the latest version of NOW. So downloaded the 1.11 version. I have enabled the .NET framework SP1 and installed the java TM. the installation went successfully, but when I am lunching NOW i am getting following error.

It is happening with version 1.8 too, So finally had to install 1.7 again :(

Please look into the matter

Regards
Taiki

Hello TSO,

I have been using Now luncher version 1.7 so far. Today I formatted my PC and wanted to install the latest version of NOW. So downloaded the 1.11 version. I have enabled the .NET framework SP1 and installed the java TM. the installation went successfully, but when I am lunching NOW i am getting following error.

It is happening with version 1.8 too, So finally had to install 1.7 again :(

Please look into the matter

Regards
Taiki
Taiki, a lot of members had come across these errors while installing 1.8.4.3 version. The possible reasons may be :

a) Are you running it in administrator mode ? If not, please run it in admin mode.

b) While installing, when it asked a question (something like this) " Do you want to install it for 1) Everyone, 2) Just me".. did you select "just me" at that time ??

if you don't remember, please uninstall it and re-install and select "Everyone".

Taiki

Taiki, a lot of members had come across these errors while installing 1.8.4.3 version. The possible reasons may be :

a) Are you running it in administrator mode ? If not, please run it in admin mode.

b) While installing, when it asked a question (something like this) " Do you want to install it for 1) Everyone, 2) Just me".. did you select "just me" at that time ??

if you don't remember, please uninstall it and re-install and select "Everyone".
Thank you TP bro, for the quick response. :)

I did not get the option for selecting for everyone or just me, but with Admin rights, it is working fine :)

Regards
Taiki

lvgandhi

Plain paper bill comes as a file named userid_Plain_Paper_Bill.html. It will be better if it is sent with a name in formate date_userid_Plain_Paper_Bill.html

lvgandhi

I placed basket order today. I already had 50 banknifty13julfut in long. When I placed basket order of two orders1)sell 50 banknifty13julfut and 2)sell 50 banknifty13augfut. First it was informed it was rejected saying insufficient margin. Hence I had to put individual order. That was also rejected as already basket order was executed even though it was rejected. This I had to get it confirmed after tradebook for trade occurred. NOW software needs to address this issue in basket order.

NOW gave me a BIIIIIIIIIIIG scare. I bought 5900CE and tried to square it off within seconds of buying, but NOW didn't allow me to do so....!!!!!!! It didn't square off using "Square off" in "Net positions"... did so on 3rd attempt !!!!!

Your extension 444 was busy too at the time so I am posting it here.

This can be disastrous for someone like who trades small pullbacks for a quickie :mad: :mad: