Trade Smart Online

You have your own DP, still you charge 300+ as AMC charge!! And one cannot subscribe IPO through you. Unfair. :)

soft_trader

Most brokers have their own broking firm, still they charge brokerage too *wink*

On a serious note, having our own DP does not make the costs related to DP services go away. Some brokers might not be charging any AMC but their brokerage and demat transaction charges are higher. The idea behind discount broking is that you pay only for what you use and pay less for each service. For traders, savings in brokerage would be much more than the cost of AMC (come to about Rs 25 per month).

Also, the AMC is not 300+. It becomes 300+ due to service tax. :( We all wish the taxes could be lower but doesn't always happen.
Keep aside the DP AMC charge. Most of the brokers charge it. But IPO can't be applied from your DP? :)

Hello timepass,
Seems you really like to explore various options. It's always good to explore. :)

According to the NOW team, B-W-L Refers for "Basket -Web-Line". As of now it is not used in NOW software.
Just noticed it today. Not possible to remove it using "Reposition columns". Moving it to end of the line.

Hi TSO,
Zerodha says nse is going for T+0 settlement from may20 onwards for futures contracts so that the margin requirement for carry forward is down by 20%.i wish to know your take on this issue.
regards
M Prakash

Hi

in now 1.8 * , i am having 3 stocks in holdings/collateral

but i am unable to sell them, if any experiences on selling for it please let me know the procedure how to sell them

if i squareoff from it or f2 , it is adding as -ve stock to net positions as short selling.

please i need to know in early , thank you so much for your help

lvgandhi

How can I place rollover order for banknifty futures in a single order ie sell may futures and buy jun futures in single order

Steve

Hello everyone,
A few days ago we had a small discussion on making the backoffice more helpful. At that time we had suggested that we'll make a few videos for the same.

Sorry it took some time, but here it is. The videos for the backoffice videos can be accessed at the below url:
http://www.tradesmartonline.in/video_back_office.php

This link is also present on the Demo video link.

Please do let us know your feedback on the same.
You took the time and effort to make videos, and forgot about the quality of the videos,
a rather "I've done my job mentality" approach from your end.