Trade Smart Online

Hello timepass,
Thanks for your feedback.

We tried to replicate the issue at our end and it seems to be working fine here. Could you please share with us the Trading plan and Product along with your OS and browser details.

We'd like to also know if others are also facing the same issue?

Windows 7 ultimate/ Firefox

Hi,

Tradesmartonline I want to open Trading+Demat account.I have some queries
1.Give Reasons why should i open account with you not with Zerodha
2.How much experience do you guys have in this field? reliability?(during crisis like in 2008-09 when many brokers disappeared)

Last edited:
What kind of SMS alert ?? They do send EOD SMS about your positions and margin.
ok sorry i was not aware i heard some where they dont have any sms service or alerts.So if they send sms eod its good.
Secondly Sir since you are member with tradesmart can you give review regarding the broker and if they are at par or better than zerodha.
I am planning to open a demat+trading account but confused which one to go for there as so many but dont know which is good and reliable.
also if i have demat with small brokers like zerodha,rksv,tradesmart will there be any security issue with my money,share etc.esp. during some crisis like situation
or should i open demat with bigger players.

Thanks

soft_trader

3. Regarding the sms alerts, we've stopped providing them a few months ago. All those who opened their account before the cutoff date are still receiving them. However, you'll receive the contract note on your email on the same day.
Hello TSO,

I do receive SMS alerts for my trades. Will this facility be closed in future for me also. I opened account in December 2012.