Trade Smart Online

lvgandhi

For your back office to work, video shows lot of safety compromises in internet explorer. Kindly tell your technical team, it should be made to work with default safety settings in all browsers.
Zerodha has got permission from exchange for password changing for 90 days. Why should it not be for you also?

soft_trader

What's Frozen order in NOW and what's reason of it appearing and consequences .
As far my knowledge goes, Order Freeze are of two types, i.e. Price freeze and Quantity Freeze.

1. Price Freeze:
This occurs if the order is placed with price exceeding the curcuit limits.

2. Quantity Freeze: This occurs when an order is placed with quantity exceeding the maximum permissible limit. For example: Nifty Fut has a maximum permissible order size of 10000 qty or 200 lots per order, in this case if any person places an order with greater than 10000 Qty, say 12000 then it will be frozen by the exchange.

As far my knowledge goes, Order Freeze are of two types, i.e. Price freeze and Quantity Freeze.

1. Price Freeze:
This occurs if the order is placed with price exceeding the curcuit limits.

2. Quantity Freeze: This occurs when an order is placed with quantity exceeding the maximum permissible limit. For example: Nifty Fut has a maximum permissible order size of 10000 qty or 200 lots per order, in this case if any person places an order with greater than 10000 Qty, say 12000 then it will be frozen by the exchange.

Thanks.....
Ohh...i thought it's related with some error arising out of net disconnections etc.

Brokerage Calculator - Commodities

Dear Trade Smart Online,
Kindly include even Commodity Section in the Brokerage Calculator of your website. That would be very helpful for guys like us who are focused on Commodity Trading.

Thank You,
Prakash.