Trade Diary of a Novice

ajeetsingh

Quarterly results yesterday
Ya bro you are right so prev. I gonna short Hindunilvr but as saw nifty moving up so done below trade.

Here goes today's trades:

ROR today= 4.32%
Accumulative= 13.49%
(I am calculating it on amount deposited to broker
if i consider amount used to trade then
accumulated Rate of Return will get more than tripled
but thats not right
like for today 2150 on 11500 is 18.70% )

ajeetsingh

On thursday, first i lost in tatamotors and then reverse traded and earned huge amount of rs 8.70 so not incl that in ledger

as I was near my target ROR of 15% so played safe on friday:

ROR friday = +2.72%
ROR accumulative = 16.21%
Target accomplished for this month...
will play safe till 31st of this month

ajeetsingh

Not traded yesterday as was not clear about trend, I thought market may recover anytime but couldn't found that recovery point.

today again got 1 bad trade in BNF (it was really my mistake as I didn't hold and must entered again) but recovered in UBL

ROR today= around +3.2%
ROR accumulative= +19.41%
Thanks God !!!

Last edited:

sangram1705

Currently trading in fear so NO trade on 29th
Here's trade for yesterday:

ROR = +1.4%
Accumulative since 10 July 2015= +20.81%

All my trades are totally based on options trend:

How are you selecting the scripts you trade. I mean based on options data you might be getting many signals, but how you are selecting which one to trade?

ajeetsingh

In TATASTEEL's Six Months Chart, its showing huge selling pressure at every higher levels, facing support @ 245 & resistance @ around 268 so I think if it breaks and closes below 245 level then next supports are @ around 220 & 195 for short term trading whereas last 2 year's support is around 195.

ajeetsingh

How are you selecting the scripts you trade. I mean based on options data you might be getting many signals, but how you are selecting which one to trade?
Reliance was in continued downtrend for past many days..... simple !!!

ajeetsingh

In Bharatforg, 1 month levels of waves are 1160-1050-1160
as if now stock closed at around 1148 and facing resistance @ around 1160
if it crosses level of 1160 then can move upto 1175 & 1190 and if closes above 1175 then has potential to test even 1250.
(Above is NOT a recommendation to buy or Sell, its just levels where stock can face resistance and support)

Last edited: