Tom Demark's Sequential

mastermind007

Sorry, friends....

It seems that the software that I've used for downloading data and applying EOD data has been skipping scrips in futures segment.

There are no data gaps in NSE Cash segment, but lots of days in April and May are missing for LUPIN1. So I will have to get all missing data manually from the NSE site
and apply it again. Pls ignore that chart. There are No data gaps in Reliance chart

Thanks to Smart Trade, I actually enumerated dates for both and discovered this problem

mastermind007

Is it not for sharing bro???
Jesson Pearl AFL which I shared gives set up and count down bars too. I prefer to use if for set ups....count down has many things to be seen ..so I do it manually.....easy counting the bars.

ST

mastermind007

In BNF low of the day so far (12:05 bar) is on 13th countdown bar on sequential 5 min chart. Those interested can check up.
Smart_trade
Yes!!!! I downloaded BNF data after reading this post. In my case, Setup starts at 9:15 and completes at 9:55AM. Countdown completes at 12:35 PM and Entry#3 appears at 13:35 PM. This does pick up low of 11818

This is followed by another Buy Setup which encapsulates another low 11795

mastermind007

Jesson Pearl AFL which I shared gives set up and count down bars too. I prefer to use if for set ups....count down has many things to be seen ..so I do it manually.....easy counting the bars.
ST
Yes, countdown is complicated and that is what forced me into repeat iterations and eventually into a plugin.

I've incorporated all rules that were present in the book. Have learnt of latest improvements of which I got the PDF but it is yet to be coded into plugin

mastermind007

Nifty Aunty's roller coaster pointing upwards again !!!

Buy Setup and Countdown completed today!!!

Nifty TD Sequential

mastermind007

Nifty Aunty's roller coaster pointing upwards again !!!

Buy Setup and Countdown completed today!!!

Nifty TD Sequential