Tom Demark's Sequential

Hi
I am big fan of tomdemark sequential and will appreciate if you guys can email me the af pleae to see for my market I am from thailand and love to see this afl and elp in improving it .I am not a coder but many years of experience in stock market in my country and may be can help to improve this strategy my email:[email protected] .Thanks

I am omproving something on this if done will share to you all I am not a coder but one of my Thai freind is helping to make the strategy
and he is very good coder
Thanks
Wow. Thats excellent :thumb: Do implement the improvements with the help of your Thai friend. Its awesome to know that, he is a good coder also. And when you complete the coding, do share the screen shots showing the almost perfect place to enter/exit. Please note, request is to share only the screen shots and not the AFL, as sharing logic/code is not the intention of this thread or anyone participating here :). We all just luv to see the screenshots and press thanks button.

I do not mind sharing the afl as i am combining with Gann calculator to help as support ressistance and ATR to stay in the trend and after that will create dashboard to make and display other timeframes like 1hr daily and weekly should be done soon and i hope if someone can help to improve more on this

https://imageshack.com/i/m96r5qj

Hi
Anyone can help with my count i developed the afl
More help will be appreciated so can improve it more reliable
Thanks
The picture being small, cannot see whether the bars are marked correctly.I see some 26,38 also on the chart but not able to see it closely.

If you feel sharing /posting AFL is ok with you, then we can test it on a few charts and see if it is marking set up and count down bars correctly.Is it marking combo counts also ? We can even test on smaller timeframes such as 5 min.charts.

Smart_trade

Hi Thanks Smart trade
From my experiece in counting wave + tomdemark i plan to use this in wave strategy where big moves like in wave3 for beartrap and bulltrap
where bear can be a-b-c too or (3)retracement
why my counts have 26 and 38 as when it is continution wave which will be strong rally and will end on peak of 38 highs which can take two-three months in that rally
so with this i plan to add something more to start to help the count on big moves and follow the moves and trade as let profit run on each big waves this is my developed concept
I am using this for my market for more then 15 years and now it is showing me good results and promising .
Once i complete it will share let me final this full project
currently i have developed one afl for 3 M tf getting very good result on tomdemark and other indicators but i am not sure for Nifty it is only for Thailand future market i will test and see if i can change some coding for nifty and will update
Later

Posting a Bank Nifty Futures 5 min chart showing TD Combo identifying the bottom.

Smart_trade
Dear Sir, Thanks for good inof. On your chart you are showing Sequential as simple digit 1 2 3 .. I am not asking for ur propriety afl but I would be very grateful to you if you could help me and tell how to draw Shape of simple digit 1, 2 3 etc. without circle ... PlotShapes .. ShapeDigit1 2 3 etc draws it with circle and it clutters chart. I have been trying to show simple digit for long but no success. Plz help

mastermind007

Dear Sir, Thanks for good inof. On your chart you are showing Sequential as simple digit 1 2 3 .. I am not asking for ur propriety afl but I would be very grateful to you if you could help me and tell how to draw Shape of simple digit 1, 2 3 etc. without circle ... PlotShapes .. ShapeDigit1 2 3 etc draws it with circle and it clutters chart. I have been trying to show simple digit for long but no success. Plz help
Manu, to plot simple numbers, you need to use PlotText. Some example code. Notice that PlotText is called inside a loop whereas PlotShapes is outside.

Plot(C,"Price", colorBlack, styleLine );
Plot(MA(C,20),"MA20", colorRed );

Buy=Cross( C, MA(C,20 ) );
Sell= Cross( MA( C, 20 ), C );

dist = 1.5*ATR(10);

for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
{
if( Buy ) PlotText( "Buy\n@" + C[ i ], i, L[ i ]-dist, colorGreen );
if( Sell ) PlotText( "Sell\n@" + C[ i ], i, H[ i ]+dist, colorRed, colorYellow );
}

PlotShapes( Buy * shapeUpArrow + Sell * shapeDownArrow, IIf( Buy, colorGreen, colorRed ) );