Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

manojborle

Can't this be distribution? And we may on the way downhill?

Vivek
It can be.
My method is based on ADX/DMI and they will indicate clearly which way its going. The same is case with TD Sequential, it will also generate appropriate setup and indicate which way its going.
Accumulation/Distribution only people who understand volume activity clearly can tell, lets see their opinion on this scrip.
If you understand volume well please comment

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
(Shifted)
Sir, in below chart I went long near TDST support on daily, which was fruitful. How to time such an entry better, should we use this daily TDST support as reference and enter on hourly? What should be stoploss for such an entry?
2017-10-11_10-24-02.png

Daily TDST gives a strong support and as we are in an uptrend, we have to be ready to buy near the support. But daily candles give large stoploss so what I do is mark a horrizontal line on daily TDST and then change the timeframe to hourly or even 15 min ....once we come near the TDST line, a pivot high above the TDST line ( pivot in lower timeframe) is my entry point and the pivot low below the TDST is the iitial stoploss.......this has been my entry technique not only for TDST but all the trades I do....your level is on long term but entry and initial stoploss are on short term charts.

Smart_trade

niftyoption

@vivektrader ji ,
your skill in TD is excellent .....
if you dont mind please teach me TD candles number counting process ... and can you give only TD method support lines and resistance lines AFL ....

one question regarding a stock " SUVEN " in weekly any break out upside ?

vivektrader

@vivektrader ji ,
your skill in TD is excellent .....
if you dont mind please teach me TD candles number counting process ... and can you give only TD method support lines and resistance lines AFL ....

one question regarding a stock " SUVEN " in weekly any break out upside ?
To learn the basics of sequential you will have to go through post# 14,15 and 16.
For AFL refer post #17.
Once you know the basics you can study the charts already marked by me in this thread (setups and TDSTs are marked by the AFL itself, the countdown is done and marked manually).
About the script (Suven), I don't have data feed for shares other than NIFTY50, so cant comment.
If you have the chart in Ami, apply the above AFL and post the bare chart, I will mark the countdown.

Last edited:

niftyoption

To learn the basics of sequential you will have to go through post# 14,15 and 16.
For AFL refer post #17.
Once you know the basics you can study the charts already marked by me in this thread (setups and TDSTs are marked by the AFL itself, the countdown is done and marked manually).
About the script (Suven), I don't have data feed for shares other than NIFTY50, so cant comment.
If you have the chart in Ami, apply the above AFL and post the bare chart, I will mark the countdown.
@ vivektrader ji ..... In TDST AFL some errors are there ... I am using Amibroker 5.6 versions .... please check it once again sir
please see the image sir

vivektrader

@ vivektrader ji ..... In TDST AFL some errors are there ... I am using Amibroker 5.6 versions .... please check it once again sir
please see the image sir

I am using the same afl, please copy it again and paste it on notepad and then save it. There are no errors in AFL perse.