Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vivek bhai, is there a way to tabulate all the stocks that are in setup or CD.
Somehow I don't feel in sync.
Only the last 1-2 are in mind and the other ones get buried in the thread.
Even if I make a table, it will have to be updated/edited regularly, TJ doesn't allow that after 2-3 days.
What to do?

dear Vivek

like i said earlier IDFC bank had a flip on 27 jan

also at this stage it broke the pivot to downside

and in futures Oi increased with decreasing price on 30 jan

can we build a method out of this

regards
yak

TradeOptions

Even if I make a table, it will have to be updated/edited regularly, TJ doesn't allow that after 2-3 days.
What to do?
Vivek bhai, is there a way to tabulate all the stocks that are in setup or CD.
Somehow I don't feel in sync.
Only the last 1-2 are in mind and the other ones get buried in the thread.
One method by which this could be done, is to create the table inside a Google Spreadsheet and share the link here. You can also give the Editing Rights to travi bhai or any other friends, and then you all can edit that sheet "while others can only view it and not edit it." In this method, the work load can be shared as well, and one person will not have to do the editing / updating work alone, on a daily basis.

As you already mentioned, this cannot be done directly in traderji, because it does not allow multiple editing of single post over many days.

If any doubts in this Google Spreadsheet Method, then please ask, I will explain more.

Thanks and best regards

vivektrader

dear Vivek

like i said earlier IDFC bank had a flip on 27 jan

also at this stage it broke the pivot to downside

and in futures Oi increased with decreasing price on 30 jan

can we build a method out of this

regards
yak
Is it on a daily time frame you are tracking?
And the pivot break on daily?
Looks interesting.
In one of the posts ST sir mentioned that one can use the bias of DeMarks daily chart bias as a meter, and in combination of another system we can trade the bias.
A flip bar is definitely a reversal bias, may be short term, can be used in combination.

Vivek

vivektrader

One method by which this could be done, is to create the table inside a Google Spreadsheet and share the link here. You can also give the Editing Rights to travi bhai or any other friends, and then you all can edit that sheet "while others can only view it and not edit it." In this method, the work load can be shared as well, and one person will not have to do the editing / updating work alone, on a daily basis.

As you already mentioned, this cannot be done directly in traderji, because it does not allow multiple editing of single post over many days.

If any doubts in this Google Spreadsheet Method, then please ask, I will explain more.

Thanks and best regards
Thanks, was thinking on similar terms, didn't think about Google spreadsheet though.
I was thinking of may be putting the name of scripts which are on an important milestone in the signature title.
Signatures can be edited any no. of times.

Vivek