Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

NS/BN both completed new Sell setups yesterday.
Although, the recent one seems to be within the range of the earlier one starting on 17-may

PS: Welcome back Vivek bhai :)

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I would request everyone to stick to Nifty50 stocks only, as many other stocks outside this list are operator driven/manipulated. So the inherent edge of the system may not be realised.
I have learnt this the hard way.
In my experience even within nifty 50, stocks such as commodity stocks (cements/oil companies/coal/gas), Pharma stocks and many sarkari companies are simply detrimental to the ledger. Many of them have no sense to their madness.
Further, (other than indices), sequential sells are generally less likely to succeed than longs (in my limited two-three yr experience, this observation could be biased as the Nifty has been strong in these years)
Combo signals alone (without sequential) either way are most likely to fail.

Vivek

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
I would request everyone to stick to Nifty50 stocks only, as many other stocks outside this list are operator driven/manipulated. So the inherent edge of the system may not be realised.
I have learnt this the hard way.
In my experience even within nifty 50, stocks such as commodity stocks (cements/oil companies/coal/gas), Pharma stocks and many sarkari companies are simply detrimental to the ledger. Many of them have no sense to their madness.
Further, (other than indices), sequential sells are generally less likely to succeed than longs (in my limited two-three yr experience, this observation could be biased as the Nifty has been strong in these years)
Combo signals alone (without sequential) either way are most likely to fail.

Vivek
Welcome back from holidays.Hope you had a much needed rest. Very true about sell signals than buy signals.