the shorttermer Corner

rangarajan

Texmaco-Fantastic volatality on 9th.Rs430at10.08hr,492-10.27hr,420-11.30 Worth seeing the BSE price graph with vol for intraday.
Valecha appeared in valuenotes by Hameed on 9th & the author is usually very informative in his recmm.
I also feel this thread should be exclusively for Shorttermer & comments on his picks.
No offence meant to anyone & sorry if anybody is hurt.
ranga
ranga

Hi TATrader, Bipin and Ranga,

Thanks for the encouragement.

anyway, cant seem to get jpeg files of metastock charts up and unhappy with the quality also so will just give my reccs as they come...

Thanks,

shorttermer

Ivrcl - Buy

I'm posting a buy signal for IVRCL, and will be doing just that today myself.

Buy Price - Rs 735-745 {wed 14/12, thu 15/12, fri 16/12}
Stop Loss (Conservative) - Rs 716 (-3.25%)
Target (1st) - Rs. 793 (7.2%) {1-3 weeks}
Target (2nd) - Rs. 817 (10.40%) {2-4 weeks}
Target (3rd - now we're talkin good times!) - Rs. 850+ (15%+) {n/a}

Anyone buying, watch the overall markets during the hold... in case of sharp market correction, same is reflected in stock (beta value >1). KEEP A TRAILING STOP-LOSS at all times.

best of luck!

shorttermer

NO BUY on IVRCL

ive stopped the buy position on IVRCL... the overall market seems way too heated, and the midcaps are getting the beating. this one is not worth it. pls dont buy

please keep checking for my posts on United Phosphorous and anything new coming up

shorttermer

FAG BEARINGS BUY

Sorry about the false starts on IVRCL earlier, but im super-cautious.

By studying the trendlines, ive come across FAG Bearings being a good buy (i dont like that name, though)

Buy - 410-415
Stoploss - 390
1st Target - 450

keep updating on this one. this is a good opportunity

FAG India is seeing a decline right now. I think its a great opportunity to buy, instead of stop-lossing this counter. Fundamentally great valuations and doing better with each quarter. worth a long haul.

update : FAG India - by end of December, it should hit 480 levels judging by charts.

Last edited:
shorttermer said:
NO BUY on IVRCL

ive stopped the buy position on IVRCL... the overall market seems way too heated, and the midcaps are getting the beating. this one is not worth it. pls dont buy

please keep checking for my posts on United Phosphorous and anything new coming up

shorttermer
Where are your posts on united phosphorus.With news of decontrol on fertilizers in the air I'll be glad to have a look at your post.I did a search of this site but could'nt find it.So give the link to the same, thanks.