the shorttermer Corner

Hi short termer. good to see you back i seriously recommend homeeopathy along with your present treatment. there are excellent remedies for this ailment in homeopathy. seek out the best doctor in your area . wish you a sppedy recovery.

shorttermer said:
hey everyone,

got my test results back... looks like i got TB (!) of the intestines. not good, but am gonna fight it hard... will be 2 really tough weeks after which 6-8 months of further treatment. anyway shorttermer is in for the long haul... lol!

shorttermer
Hi Shorttermer,

Missed this post,was wondering where you had disappered off to.Quite sad to note the above,but great attitude,my friend..........

Praying for your speedy recovery.

All the very best!
Saint

pkjha30

Hi shorttermer
It's good to see you back in forum and raring to go. I hope you take medicines regularly. Good health and good market will do wonders for everybody.

wish you all luck.
Regards
Pankaj

thanks everyone for the good wishes, doing my best to get better... is a downer when i go to the gym and see my earlier 13.5-inch biceps have become 11-inches and not amongnst the biggest anymore... but what the heck...lol

corrections on the United Phos counter... still a hold, corrections on FAG bearings too... im going to exit out of this counter soon at cost price... too bad :( cant get 'em all!

I had bought a small amt of Atul Ltd (sorry for not posting) on Technical call for Rs 110... shot upto Rs. 133, and settled on Rs. 120 today. dint manage to catch it today, but looking for Rs. 128.

I bought a couple of weeks back Jet Airways in anticipation of deal with Sahara for Rs. 1192. Suffering indecision kept on till now... Rs. 990-1000 right now... eeps... dont know whether to book a loss or keep for the long run. any advise anyone (caustic notes welcome too!)

looks like market is going to peak now... there always seems to be a correction soon after the sensex touches an imp. milestone, i.e all the thousands... lets see

take care everyone and keep chilling,

shorttermer

Hi..
Soon after the merger, it has absorbed the losses etc but sooner or later the scrip will surely bounce back to normalcy. Jet has already got license to fly international and it is now the largest domestic airline.. so the scrip is worth keeping..
Regards

Hi shorttermer - While I agree Jet is a good scrip in the long run, it is highly unlikely to jump in the next few months. The merger is going to tax its logistics and the pains of integration will reflect on the scrip in the short run. So, if you are looking to hold for long-term, otherwise I would exit the scrip now.
- Ramesh

rangarajan

Dear shorttermer,
We have not had the pleasure of hearing from you for quite sometime.
How is your health & are you getting better & progressing well.
best of luck for a healthy life.
ranga