:::the future lies in the past :::

Hello Prashant Sir,
When r u coming back for teaching us new concepts of trading. I think u have taken enough of rest. Waiting eagerly for ur posts.......

hallo prashant,
i goes through ur post ,ur line of interest is geometry and u use Gann method to predict that.I am also interested in geometry ,use alan andrews line and try to understand the price.Alan anrews line are not only the pitchfork but action reaction line , pivot point and trend line. Posting today nifty 5m chart to explain how it work,upward action is on in this time frame it will reverse meeting downward reaction force . looking for ur remark and suggestion.

Last edited:
hallo prashant,
i goes through ur post ,ur line of interest is geometry and u use Gann method to predict that.I am also interested in geometry ,use alan andrews line and try to understand the price.Alan anrews line are not only the pitchfork but action reaction line , pivot point and trend line. Posting today nifty 5m chart to explain how it work,upward action is on in this time frame it will reverse meeting downward reaction force . looking for ur remark and suggestion.

Hi Apollo,
I am not aware of the pitchfork techniques, hence cant comment on that. Only thing I can say it is another great visual medium to understand what price is doing, I can give a quick tip that intersection point of two channel lines from two different locations can lead to a pivot ( forecasts time of reversal).
I did not venture into that branch because my TA software does not provide
this great tool, why don't you start a thread showing us Action and Reaction
it would a great service for the people of this great forum.
I would surely love to visit the thread.

Guys I am not well hence not posting, sorry for that.

Hi Apollo,
you got me hooked, I have posted a nifty chart for your views. It also shows the QUICK TIP that intersection point of two channel lines from two different locations can lead to a pivot ( forecasts time of reversal).

PS: I am not into pitchforks, hope I have drawn them correctly, my TA software does
not support this feature so I have drawn manually, in case of any flaw let me know

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CONCEPT 10 :: GANN'S INTERVIEW OF THE TICKER AND INVESTMENT DIGEST :: STOCKS VIBRATE LIKE ELECTRONS, ATOMS AND MOLECULES.

After giving lot of correct calls, making consecutive successful trades and building his capital many times, WD Gann gave an interview to Ticker and Investment Digest,
this interview was taken by RICHARD D. WYCKOFF. This interview took place in the year
1909 and it was published in Ticker and Investment Digest, Volume 5, Number 2, December, 1909, page 54.

You can see this interview here.
http://www.wdgann.com/resources/wdgann/files/files/Gann Symbols 11ticker.pdf

WD Gann has dropped lot of hints here. In one place WD Gann said,
"The power to determine the trend of the market is due to my knowledge of the characteristics of each individual stock and a certain grouping of different stocks under their proper rates of vibration. Stocks are like electrons, atoms and molecules, which hold persistently to their own individuality in response to the fundamental law of vibration. Science teaches that 'an original impulse of any kind finally resolves itself into a periodic or rhythmical motion; also, just as the pendulum returns again in its swing, just as the moon returns in its orbit, just as the advancing year over brings the rose of spring, so do the properties of the elements periodically recur as the weight of the atoms rises.''

Following which an electron model was built. From each bottom a circle was drawn,
the midpoint of the circle was extreme top, length of top to bottom ( Range) being
the radius.
You can see every time the stock travelled to the next orbit what happened, The
stock is Suzlon.

PS. Now I realize bachpan main Mummy Papa aur teachers kyon kehte the padai karo
yehi kaam aayega :)

NANDAMAD

Hi Apollo,
I am not aware of the pitchfork techniques, hence cant comment on that. Only thing I can say it is another great visual medium to understand what price is doing, I can give a quick tip that intersection point of two channel lines from two different locations can lead to a pivot ( forecasts time of reversal).
I did not venture into that branch because my TA software does not provide
this great tool, why don't you start a thread showing us Action and Reaction
it would a great service for the people of this great forum.
I would surely love to visit the thread.

Guys I am not well hence not posting, sorry for that.
get well soon. Wish you early recovery.