The 60 Min Flow with Break

Do you like to improve the gains by taking a BREAK to The Great60 Minute Flow Trading

• YES, I like it.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • NO, Will try later.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I am testing the strategy now.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Hari

It seems ur trend lines is actually Tom Demark Trend Lines. May be it is a good idea to have a look at DeMark's research on trend lines. It is available in his books - The new Science of Technical Analysis, Demark on Day Trading Options etc. The trend line breakout qualifiers may be useful.

Regards

TFL

Hi, Hari

It seems ur trend lines is actually Tom Demark Trend Lines. May be it is a good idea to have a look at DeMark's research on trend lines. It is available in his books - The new Science of Technical Analysis, Demark on Day Trading Options etc. The trend line breakout qualifiers may be useful.

Regards
joy.edakad,

Thank you for the information. I am not aware of it.
It will be favourable to place the links here if you have any pdf/so articles regarding this.

Hari.

TFL

Current SAR @ 3519+15 = 3534.
Waiting for it to hit and go LONG as of now.

>>we need to have another rule to Reverse rather than waiting for SAR to reach, Do we need? Post your comments.

Hari.

TFL

NIFTY CURRENT POSITION: Result of THe 60 MIn Flow with Break
Position Start Date: 08-OCT-2008
Holding Long:
Long Since : 3534
SAR: 3352 - 15 = 3337
SWR @ Line Joining PL1(3553) and PL2(3354).
Exit @ Price hitting at the (PLL line - 15).
Reverse Position @ SAR or SWR what ever comes first.

SWR: SWR is the point where PLL meet price with Filter.

Click here see how much you have benefited from this tweak to The Saint's Great 60 Min Flow.

NB: Please don't mis understand with the comparisons given between The 60 Min Flow and The 60 Min Flow with Break. The 2 systems comparison is a need here as this is not a new system by a tweaked system. So if the result are no much higher than the Primary 60 Min Flow then there is no use of this tweak. We will abandon the tweak and may be this thread itself if the results are not much favourable. Over all this is only a small tweak. The real credits goes to SAINT itself.

Special thanks for Saint and team for the Flow.
Thank you,
Hari.

Last edited:

TFL

mitasatyaji,

Thank you for your trend line chart. But I wonder what you are going to comment here with the above posted chart.

Hari.

Status
Not open for further replies.