The 60 Min Flow with Break

Do you like to improve the gains by taking a BREAK to The Great60 Minute Flow Trading

• YES, I like it.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • NO, Will try later.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I am testing the strategy now.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vvvv

in an uptrend with ur palm facing up, the middle finger is ur pivot high.
face the palm down , the midle finger is ur pivot low..

thts the definition of pivot...hope u get my point....now u have to see all the highs & lows of the candle like tht & trace the pivots strictly by definition.then draw all ur analysis after tht.if u dont do tht this system will becum speculative in nature which we dont want...

if u use amibroker i can provide u the formula for it.it is 99.99% accurate in identifying pivots...pls take out the human element from this trendline thing...no speculations,no ifs & buts...trade like a robot as per the rules only.

also dont forget u can have a pivot high & pivot low on the same bar.
see the attached photo

TFL

in an uptrend with ur palm facing up, the middle finger is ur pivot high.
face the palm down , the midle finger is ur pivot low..

thts the definition of pivot...hope u get my point....now u have to see all the highs & lows of the candle like tht & trace the pivots strictly by definition.then draw all ur analysis after tht.if u dont do tht this system will becum speculative in nature which we dont want...

if u use amibroker i can provide u the formula for it.it is 99.99% accurate in identifying pivots...pls take out the human element from this trendline thing...no speculations,no ifs & buts...trade like a robot as per the rules only.

also dont forget u can have a pivot high & pivot low on the same bar.
see the attached photo
VVVV,

Thank you for the post and directing me when I make each mistakes.
Again inviting you to find more bugs...

Regards,
Hari.

U

uasish

Has the tweak resulted in greater return till date ,or better identification of Pivots or Stop more nearer.

Otherwise why do we tweak.

TFL

Has the tweak resulted in greater return till date ,or better identification of Pivots or Stop more nearer.

Otherwise why do we tweak.
yah uasish,

I like you comment #64.

Greater return till date is the result from my back test and 1 day live trade started yesterday(got 300 extra points from 3-7 trade). See the live trade result and chart here: http://www.traderji.com/equities/24402-60-min-flow-break.html#post230061
But we need many more live market situations to confirm it works good or its just a tweak in vain. If so then we should abandon this system and the thread.

I am again inviting you to be here and help us the in the development face in a very active manner if you don't mind.

Regards,
Hari.

orderflow13

IMHO any tweaks are usually for adopting the personality match of tweaker. Tweaks by its very essence not meant for public.But if general public finding profitable then they are your personality match.
Your trading decisions must not be decided by others.Others can providing you tools,opinion,encouragement.You are the decision maker my friend stick with what your doing and see what happens.You have nothing to loose but gain.

TFL

IMHO any tweaks are usually for adopting the personality match of tweaker. Tweaks by its very essence not meant for public.But if general public finding profitable then they are your personality match.
Your trading decisions must not be decided by others.Others can providing you tools,opinion,encouragement.You are the decision maker my friend stick with what your doing and see what happens.You have nothing to loose but gain.
alex_laxya,

Thank you for your support intime.

I meant if the system is already a time tested and developed one as said by Mr.ravalsb then, I will be spamming this forum.
Since I started this thread not at all for my personal purpose but also considered as public service here. If its as you said then I am SPAMMING THE GREAT TRADERJI Forum.

Regards,
Hari.

TFL

I am sorry Hari, would not be cluttering ur thread any further
Ravalsb,

There was no need to delete your posts till the moderators review.

Since I started this thread not at all for personal purpose but also considered as public service here. If its as you said then I will become a SPAMMER here.

Regards,
Hari.

Last edited:
V

vvvv

READ VERY CAREFULLY EACH & EVERY WORD....ITS ALL SAINTS STUFF,, MAYBE U FORGOT.CARRY ON WITH WHT U R DOING.IF IT FAILS,IT FAILS.BUT U SHUD BE HAPPY THT UVE GIVEN UR BEST

Don't accept anything as gospel truth.Question everything and find your answers.............and finally when you have mastered these basic concepts,don't stay within the confines of Grade 1.......move ahead,move higher......that day will come,and I hope so,very soon.....and when
that day comes,don't forget to expand yourself to the next level. On your path to success in anything,you will come across numerous obstacles.........your trading plan or the lack of it,your strategy,your self inflicted hurdles stemming from the mind.........many things to deal with.
But a very irritating obstacle that you will face are the many well wishers around you who tell you how many different ways you CANNOT succeed........great feats are not attempted and overcome if you are going to look at factual statistics that it has not been done before and therefore cannot be done.
Dare to dream.......and then realise that dream.It can be done........remove the word Impossible from your trading dictionary......Aim for great heights,so high that it leaves you giddy,achieve it and soar even higher......It can be done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.