The 60 Min Flow with Break

Do you like to improve the gains by taking a BREAK to The Great60 Minute Flow Trading

• YES, I like it.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • NO, Will try later.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I am testing the strategy now.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TFL

READ VERY CAREFULLY EACH & EVERY WORD....ITS ALL SAINTS STUFF,, MAYBE U FORGOT.CARRY ON WITH WHT U R DOING.IF IT FAILS,IT FAILS.BUT U SHUD BE HAPPY THT UVE GIVEN UR BEST

Don't accept anything as gospel truth.Question everything and find your answers.............and finally when you have mastered these basic concepts,don't stay within the confines of Grade 1.......move ahead,move higher......that day will come,and I hope so,very soon.....and when
that day comes,don't forget to expand yourself to the next level. On your path to success in anything,you will come across numerous obstacles.........your trading plan or the lack of it,your strategy,your self inflicted hurdles stemming from the mind.........many things to deal with.
But a very irritating obstacle that you will face are the many well wishers around you who tell you how many different ways you CANNOT succeed........great feats are not attempted and overcome if you are going to look at factual statistics that it has not been done before and therefore cannot be done.
Dare to dream.......and then realise that dream.It can be done........remove the word Impossible from your trading dictionary......Aim for great heights,so high that it leaves you giddy,achieve it and soar even higher......It can be done!!
VVVV,

Thanks a lot for the quotes from Saint. Also you have done a good job quoting it here.
The intruder withdrawn all his post and I too felt later that his statements were vague(Got some friends support including you).
Also realised that there are many silent viewers are lying everywhere in traderji... Any how it was a learning curve...We are again flowing...

Hari.

Last edited:

columbus

Hari,
Congrats for starting this new thread and system.I hope we will get something fruitful from here.I am looking forward for live trades rather than back testing results.Actual emotions, line of thinking, avoiding the new traps all is the part of the live trading.
I will be stay tuned here.

Perhaps 8thOCT data gave an excellent occasion to test the program since it gave ample opportunities to both kinds of people who want to go SHORT and who want to go LONG.I love to see the chart in detail if possible.

Personally I feel that ONE to FIVE complete trades (buy+sell) is sufficient to cover the total action of the day in general.More number of trades mean more brokerage (you are profits are lessened) and if a couple of trades goes against your estimates you may see yourself in RED.

orderflow13

Good point by columbus,
its time for dissection hari !! lol i love this part , by using this tweak is it allowed to dissect 8 th oct.( last trading day ) chart using 30 min candles ? or u sticking with 60 min tf ?

U

uasish

Hari,

Most of us are Trader here & the Gr8 tradition of this Forum is to give an oppurtunity to each & everyone,so that if there is something really usefull it comes out and all not so important things gets unnoticed after few days.
Every day you are sending multiple pms ,what for ?
Saint's system is TIME TESTED THE BEST till date in this Forum,every body tweaks it as per his/her suitability silently with his/her PC,you are also trying it,OK fine but as you are trying it Aloud with opening a Thread,that's also OK fine if you can show us that the tweak suits everybody of us,it has given something BETTER to most of us,until then plz continue your effort,we are waiting.
In the meantime plz refrain from posting this threads link all over the Forum,even i have found one posted in welcoming a new member,that is not desireable,if your findings are Good ,most of us will benifit and acknowledge the same.
Saint himself is trying to give us some view which suits most of us,now it is but natural if His version is available why should i go for your one.
Still you are given a fair ground no Moderator has deleted or treated anything spam STILL NOW,but your too much attention drawing effort is not going in your favour.
Hope you understand my personal view on this matter (without the moderator's Hat),straight from heart with no malafide intention.

Asish

Last edited by a moderator:

TFL

Good point by columbus,
its time for dissection hari !! lol i love this part , by using this tweak is it allowed to dissect 8 th oct.( last trading day ) chart using 30 min candles ? or u sticking with 60 min tf ?
alex,

I think we need to stick in the pure 60 min itself. Lets see to get a clear direction to this experiment.
I think we could only decide the rules and regulations after some weeks.
Till experiment continues in 60, 30, and all...
Hold on please till I get a clear direction..
:)

Hari.

Last edited:
Hari,

..........Every day you are sending multiple pms ,what for ?

..........In the meantime plz refrain from posting this threads link all over the Forum,even i have found one posted in welcoming a new member,that is not desireable,if your findings are Good ,most of us will benifit and acknowledge the same.

..........Still you are given a fair ground no Moderator has deleted or treated anything spam STILL NOW,but your too much attention drawing effort is not going in your favour.
Hope you understand my personal view on this matter (without the moderator's Hat),straight from heart with no malafide intention.

Asish
Ditto the above.........treading on dangerous grounds,my friend.Please carry on what you are doing without these "advertisements".A lot of time seems to be spent by you to get people to this thread than working on this thread.

Stop with immediate effect links to this thread on other threads......
Focus on this thread ....Work at it....Forget these "advertisements" sprayed all over the forum.

Saint

TFL

ANNOUNCEMENT

This thread paused for some time to review this system to frame the rules perfect.
Please strictly stay away from posting anything untill I come back and remove this post.

Those who like to pass comments can do by private message.

Will be back soon...
Thank you,
Hari.

Last edited:
Hari,
Thanks,Congrats for sharing this new thread and system,
I will first try to understand it & do paper trading for the same,
One Very IMP Q. If I want to apply Sar on chart say 1 or 5 min but I don't have that in Broker's software WHICH Moveing avarage crossover will be best Nearest to Para.SAR ?:confused:

TFL

DEAR SARAVAN,

POSTING PRIVATE MESSAGES IN A PUBLIC FORUM IS AN OFFENSE LEGALLY.

Sincerely,
Hari.

(Will remove this post in 24 hours.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.