The 60 Min Flow with Break

Do you like to improve the gains by taking a BREAK to The Great60 Minute Flow Trading

• YES, I like it.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • NO, Will try later.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • I am testing the strategy now.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TFL

hari,
ph2 is not a pivot by definition.its not even visual to the eye , just a tiny tail on the top.pls define ur way of identifying pivots...u have to be 100% correct on this definition...nothing visual wud do..no room for any error on this 1 as this trendline wud be drawn based on these pivot points u identify.
vvvv,

Thank you for your review.

Here we have taken the SAR5 for joining the lines.
The rule is you can assume SAR for ploting PHLs or PLLs when PHs/PLs are not getting nearer. Also if you get clear and visual pivot highs and the new pivot high and SAR are too nearer to each other then, priority for SAR will be second. (This is an expirementing rule.)

Lets see how it comes out. I always like your cracks.
Also the system may not be 100% foolproof as of now. Time will test it and we will improvise it here.

Regards,
Hari.

Last edited:

TFL

Hari nice work, good setup.keep going
But trend lines seems touching 2 or hardly 3 pvts ? for naked eye i am not getting the logic of trend line plz explain
it wil be nice if u broaden chart frame and allow what happened in past and let the trendline flow.
Thank you alex_laxya,

The line is plotted by joining 2 points. We always do plot lines only with 2 points.
The Line hitting the third point will be our SWR (+15 Exit point).

Here, We plotted by joining the SAR4 3757+15=3772 and SAR5 3722+15=3737.

For drawing these lines, please ref. the first 3 posts of this forum and also the above post: Post No: 33

Hope thi will clarify. Further comments are welcome always.

Regards,
Hari.

orderflow13

ok got it now
it seems like average pvt trend line
Now why u including +15 filter for joining the trend lines? why we dont join the trend lines by pvt itself and after forming a 3 rd pvt and a swr add filter there only ?
this way dont we getting very away from the actual prices, two pvt filters 15 + 15 = 30 points higher than where it suppose to be ?
plz clarify
Alex

TFL

ok got it now
it seems like average pvt trend line
Now why u including +15 filter for joining the trend lines? why we dont join the trend lines by pvt itself and after forming a 3 rd pvt and a swr add filter there only ?
this way dont we getting very away from the actual prices, two pvt filters 15 + 15 = 30 points higher than where it suppose to be ?
plz clarify
Alex
Alex,

I donot use +/- 15 from Pivot points to joining the lines. I just join the same point from where pivots are. The filter of +/-15 is for exit when price hit the trend line.

For example: Say, the price hit the trend line @ 3700 then, I will not immediately exit but, wait for 3700+15 = 3715.

Hope I have explained it clearly.

Thank you for your support again.
Keep in touch here.

Regards,
Hari.

rkkarnani

Dear all friends,

I know every one is waiting for the initial live day trade charts to be posted here. Hope you will enjoy. Also please report me if I had drawn or wrote something wrong in the charts.

Daily Report: NIFTY Futures, Date: 07-10-2008

Gained +144 Points.
Current Holdings: No positions and waiting for SAR to reach. We will go LONG @ SAR.
Current SAR is @ 3737. Stoploss will be recent pivot low - 15.

Regards,
Hari.
Hari,Very good effort and time u are devoting!! Thanx.
I Feel the PH1 should be the high of 3 PM bar on 1st Oct and PH2 the High of 11 AM bar on 7th Oct. With the resulting PHL1 we are still in trade, holding short positions!!!!

Have tried to show it on chart :
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

rkkarnani

vvvv,

Thank you for your review.

Here we have taken the SAR5 for joining the lines.
The rule is you can assume SAR for ploting PHLs or PLLs when PHs/PLs are not getting nearer. Also if you get clear and visual pivot highs and the new pivot high and SAR are too nearer to each other then, priority for SAR will be second.

Lets see how it comes out. I always like your cracks.
Also the system may not be 100% foolproof as of now. Time will test it and we will improvise it here.

Regards,
Hari.
Hari, Am I missing something!!??? PH/PL are SARs, these are not two different things!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.