Telecom Corner

Working with Bharti Airtel sim today (Delhi). Jio worked well on Monday and was sort of off on Wednesday. Bharti working well so far.

Trying different things because my Den boomband BB will expire on 9th and looking for cheaper alternatives. Den costs total 748 per month 5mbps/50GB.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Working with Bharti Airtel sim today (Delhi). Jio worked well on Monday and was sort of off on Wednesday. Bharti working well so far.

Trying different things because my Den boomband BB will expire on 9th and looking for cheaper alternatives. Den costs total 748 per month 5mbps/50GB.
Tata doccomo normal broadband has a pkg of 16 mbps (80GB) @ 1100 odd in Bangalore.

Anyone has any experience/ review of this broadband dvoisssv.in
how is this even pronounced

natjay

BSNL takes on Reliance Jio with ‘Triple Ace’ plan priced at Rs 333; offers 270GB 3G data for 90 days

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/bsnl-takes-reliance-jio-triple-102231069.html

So the original telecom force returns (rather awakens) :D

Despite the fact that it's 3G data and not 4G, competition is a good thing and, for once, govt firms are awakening to the ringtone of reality. However, quality of service remains to be seen.

Plus, most of these offers are only for prepaid users so a sizable chunk (postpaid users) are feeling left out by these one-sided offers.

natjay

Looks like Rcom is giving us a paltry 200MB free if you pay your postpaid bills online. This one's from their home page. Guess something's better than nothing since, so far, I haven't seen any me-too offers from Rcom in response to the ongoing "dhana dhan" offers from the dominant players.

I think it is 3g.
Received a sms :

"BSNL - Mobile offers new data stv-333 to get unlimited data(speed restricted to 80kbps after 3gb/day).

Validity = 90 days.

How on earth they are offering so much.:confused: